Support the Wick Editor on Patreon!

Hello again!

patreon

In addition to all of the other great news, today we’re launching a Patreon page where the Wick Editor community can directly support development of the tool!

In addition to helping us develop the Wick Editor, Patreon supporters will get their name posted on the Wick Editor Supporters page, and depending on the tier, stickers, t-shirts, and soon other types of awesome merch!

Thanks again for all of your support!

Best,
Luca

7 Likes

What if I do not become a supporter???

Hey @Animator, supporting the Wick Editor on Patreon is completely optional!

hi. i think this is a great project, but i would prefer a one time donation. is this possible and ok ?

1 Like

@berti, We’ll be setting up one-time donations very soon. I’ll be sure to update on the forum once it’s possible!

1 Like

Hey, I don’t know if this is the right post, but I tried downloading a Wick Editor file as a video, but it keeps saying it’s not a video or it’s corrupted. Please help… :sob:
(edit) Switching computers doesn’t help, so it might be Wick Editor’s website.

1 Like

@Fanta_Donut have you tried switching web browsers? (like from google to fire fox?) That might be part of it. . .
You could also try exporting it as a GIF and then filming that (if worse comes to worse. . .)
anyway good luck with that glitch, I hope you find a solution by any means.

I think this happens if you have more than one audio file. But as far as I can tell, it randomly switches between “working” and “corrupted”

I don’t have much money but I have plenty of time. Are there other ways I can support wick-editor?

@Oliver_Stieber, your support on SVG Import/Export is invaluable! Supporting the Wick Editor through community contributions, Sharing your work, and making projects is also a great way to do it!

5 Likes

hey pls telll us how to put are animation on yt

download your animation and send it to youtube

STEP 1: Make the animation
STEP 2: Export it as an mp4 file
STEP 3: Open yt and upload it there
(do u need help with any one of these steps?)

where do i convert my animation to mp4?

In the top right-hand corner of the editor, click the export button, it looks like this:
Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 9.23.28 AM
Then select the “Export Video (Beta)” button
Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 9.24.29 AM
Wait for it to load, then an mp4 file will be downloaded on ur device

THANK YOU SO MUCH :smile:

3 Likes

np :+1:

@Luxapodular whens the next update in wick editor?

The next update is to come soon

You can see what’s new in the upcoming update, 1.19, here:

And you can test the newest update in the test editor right here

2 Likes