Support the Wick Editor on Patreon!

What if I do not become a supporter???

Hey @Animator, supporting the Wick Editor on Patreon is completely optional!

hi. i think this is a great project, but i would prefer a one time donation. is this possible and ok ?

1 Like

@berti, We’ll be setting up one-time donations very soon. I’ll be sure to update on the forum once it’s possible!

1 Like

Hey, I don’t know if this is the right post, but I tried downloading a Wick Editor file as a video, but it keeps saying it’s not a video or it’s corrupted. Please help… :sob:
(edit) Switching computers doesn’t help, so it might be Wick Editor’s website.

1 Like

@Fanta_Donut have you tried switching web browsers? (like from google to fire fox?) That might be part of it. . .
You could also try exporting it as a GIF and then filming that (if worse comes to worse. . .)
anyway good luck with that glitch, I hope you find a solution by any means.

I think this happens if you have more than one audio file. But as far as I can tell, it randomly switches between “working” and “corrupted”

I don’t have much money but I have plenty of time. Are there other ways I can support wick-editor?

@Oliver_Stieber, your support on SVG Import/Export is invaluable! Supporting the Wick Editor through community contributions, Sharing your work, and making projects is also a great way to do it!

5 Likes

hey pls telll us how to put are animation on yt

download your animation and send it to youtube

STEP 1: Make the animation
STEP 2: Export it as an mp4 file
STEP 3: Open yt and upload it there
(do u need help with any one of these steps?)

where do i convert my animation to mp4?

In the top right-hand corner of the editor, click the export button, it looks like this:
Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 9.23.28 AM
Then select the “Export Video (Beta)” button
Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 9.24.29 AM
Wait for it to load, then an mp4 file will be downloaded on ur device

THANK YOU SO MUCH :smile:

3 Likes

np :+1:

@Luxapodular whens the next update in wick editor?

The next update is to come soon

You can see what’s new in the upcoming update, 1.19, here:

And you can test the newest update in the test editor right here

2 Likes

um 2 things how do we support and does it inclued paying and how do i post thing so you guys can see it?