The Pause Crashes My Work

Im not sure if anyone else has this problem, but when I press play/pause the editor will crash on me. It wont even say that it crashed either, it just goes to a white screen and stops responding to anything I do. The first time this happened I wasnt even expecting it.

I just figured out how to do a slide for my animation so it would be infront of one thing and behind another thing at the same time (It was a door sliding). When I pressed play/pause it just went to the white screen.
I lost my progress too because of that.

What I use-
Windows 10
Offline Version For Wick

1 Like

I’m guessing this is due to a very weird bug in your project. I can start and stop a project perfectly fine. there are some corner-case bugs that don’t appear while the project runs but do appear when the project stops. we’d need the wick file to try figure out the issue, so if you end up remaking it with the same bug, send it our way.

ok, i’ll do that

Even I get the same issue some times… didn’t know it was corner case.
The entire wick editor along with titlebar goes white and there is no way to save, and I often have to crash wick from task manager to close it. I suppose I save before playing, then.
Even I use Wick for Windows 10 (app).

I tried to replicate the issue, and managed to save before playing, and pause made my screen go white. But when I tried later with my save, it didn’t happen. Meaning this is NOT a bug within the project file itself.

1 Like