The Wick Forums months ago

oh, I keep googling stuff and half the time it takes me a rewrite to get it right… the bad part is that I don’t know what I do wrong

@awc95014, I’ll have to agree with you. I was also wondering lately, is coding in Wick any different from coding in the real world? Every time I search js, some tough html codes pop up

Yeah, Wick’s customized JS is quite different from regular JS.

i joined today

i made a stickman animation that took me 3 hours but it only lasted 7 seconds :(

You gotta increase production! Take the entire day to create an animation! BOOM! A great animation! My animation, Sun Battles took two days to finish! And it’s a good one! So just take your time!(Unless you have a specific deadline.)

1 Like

@Cleetus_Kernel definitely has a point, animating might not be as easy as it looks (since it takes time), but as long as you have the motivation, you’ll have no trouble with creating the worlds next masterpiece! Your journey just started, and I know it won’t end in 7 seconds :+1:

whats my first post

PSA time

dont mean to sound triggered and all that, but i remember when this place was not chaotic like it is slowly becoming. dont take this place as a random group hangout with a bunch of people, discourse is literally for “civilized discussion”. still dont really get what bsa and time_to_draw were doing. time_to_draw was sharing iffy links and bsa was complaining about spam and notifs or something. doesn’t matter. the random hidden text was cool and all, and i admittedly did it once, and the emoji things and empty posts were kinda interesting at first, but now it’s very quickly becoming spam. let’s bring this place back to what it was before. thanks for reading.

1 Like

I agree we should fix the forums

and my name is not PSA

1 Like

psa is public service announcement, not your username

2 Likes

first lets start with deleting that topic
that @time_to_draw made

ohhhh :grinning:

why :slight_smile:

it just made this whole problem worst

Here’s ur first post

Also, I agree with u @awc95014, I still remember when I first joined the forums, it was a more serious place and less chaotic. I think we should bring the old wick forums back!

(also, I think ur the oldest active member on the forums, you’ve been using wick for over a year)

1 Like

this is a horror movie script

2 Likes

I remember my first post was about a bug where tweens would reset on an animation I was making that I never finished

my first post was about some audio thing for a cartoon that never came out