The Wick Warriors Collab (RHG Inspired)

Fill out the following information to have your collab considered for the forum:

1. Title: Wick Warriors (or if you have a better name, shout it out)
  2. Topic: I’m going to be remaking the RHG (Rock Hard Gladiators) franchise in Wick Editor. That means everyone who wants to submit their own Warrior has to submit a picture of theor stickman, origin (optional), powers, name, and weaknesses (optional). If you don’t wnat to create your own character, you can still animate fan fights without using your own character and use other characters instead. I want people who is good at animating good fights,like the ones you see in RHG. And I want to have this post last as long as possible. Of course, I want some popular users or admins in this project as well.
  3. Time Frame: Aug 3, 2023 - Aug 3, 2123
  4. Submission Requirements You need a Wick Warrior or an animated fight using other Wick Warriors.
  5. Project Requirements: Any file is allowed.
  6. Project Leads: I’m the main lead for now, but I will have other people leading the project. I won’t be leading for long, though. Any admin who wants to join is automatically a lead.

I’m intending this to be the next biggest collab in the Wick Forums. (By the way, don’t mistake me for a new user on the Wick Forums or Wick Editor. I have many other aliases on here.)