This annoying bug makes it very hard to make projects

I would like to report a bug that makes it very hard to make projects in wick editor if you often test out your animation using the preview animation option, I don’t think this bug had been reported before, but this bug often appears when you test out your animation using the preview animation option, this happens way more easily if you set your frame rate higher (for the animation), it pops out randomly when your animation plays and results in a crash of wick editor and a white screen is displayed. This only happens in the app version for windows, on the web version something similar happens, when you play your animation it lags at some point as the frame rate goes way slower, and i believe that where this would happen in the web version, it completely crashes in the app version.

To replicate this, open the app version of wick editor, make a test animation, set the frame rate high, press the play button to see a preview of the animation, and it should happen at some point.

I am using Microsoft Windows Home 11

i go into this issue but all i gotta do is just pause and play, its like a restart, i didnt really download it but i have it as a application

its different i swear (the difference between app and web app)