The goal of this collab is to make a top-down, grid-based level maker with a save / load system.
There is no timeframe, just when it’s finished.
To join the collab, you must select a job:
- Main Engine Code
- Custom Tile Code
- Level Creation
- Engine/Tile code - .wick
- Sound/Music - .mp3, .wav, or any other audio file type compatible with Wick
- Animation - .wick
- Art - .wick or, if made with an external software, any image file type compatible with Wick
Project Lead: @Donut (me)
TopDownBuilder12-3-2022_20-06-48.wick (36.8 KB)
Instructions for Custom Tiles
- Add a frame to
Extra things about the project
- With the way it’s done, the tile placement can be used at any size, although it hasn’t been implemented for the actually building of the game
- This is the second time I’ve tried to make a level maker in Wick
- The character you play as is named Hyullop.
- Because diagonal sliding on ice just didn’t seem right, moving diagonally into ice will prefer horizontal sliding to vertical.
- I literally came up with the name Hyullop while writing this