[tryouts ended] Forum fighters control room (CLOSED)

@PewPewTrooper112 and @anon15550918 passed and will receive their IDs by tomorrow.
@PineappleCow will receive a work pass
And @anon43897440 will be given 8 hours extra (because asian time)
The rest will have to try again in the future and their OCs ( if they have any) will be removed from the game untill they prove themselves
(@Hamzah_Al_Ani may you do the honours of guiding them to make their OCs and remove the characters that need removing from the game)

1 Like

It’s actually good :+1:
Lets wait to hear other people’s opinion though

It’s a very simple program, but it seems kinda interesting.

1 Like

I would say the way that parallax project is put together and moves is kinda creative
(I like the colors you chose to use)

The control room opened again for working passes
(that means that there is no OC id’s available
because we have reached maximum OC’s, but
a pass for you to work on the project)

Please report here if you wanna be a part of our team
in order to receive a couple of tests. The control room
won’t be opened for long.

if u passed the test, then yea

(you could ask @mlgcoolguys_1 when he’s online, he’s been keeping track of the new members)

whats a pass and id?

it means that you are allowed to work on the forum fight game

@PewPewTrooper112 and @anon15550918 have the OC id, @PineappleCow has the work pass, and I’m not sure about everyone else who’s in the test

1 Like

@Hamzah_Al_Ani
I’m not sure about me going through a test or so, but my only interest is to help (if needed). I’m currently helping with the arenas, and that makes me happy : ) I’m not interested in having a character or anything. If you needed an extra hand in anything, or advise, just let me know. You have always helped me. : )

Another thing… @Hamzah_Al_Ani and @mlgcoolguys_1, I saw some drafted arenas in a piece of paper. Do you want me to work on those? (Like the Crystal Valley, Ice cream Mountain, or the Future City) I’m not sure if that is the case or not. Not sure if @mlgcoolguys_1 have them implemented. Please let me know, so I can have better direction. Otherwise, I would start designing some arenas from my head, as I have been doing so far…

The crystal arena was claimed by @mojad, and @mlgcoolguys_1 designed some new arenas, though I’m not sure if he wants to start them or not. He said he’s busy today (or maybe even this week) with school stuff, so I say you could design your own (btw, I always liked your designs, they look AMAZING).

1 Like

Hey, Thank you for that. Likewise with your work and projects. All of them have something interesting inside.

1 Like

Not sure if you tried the last one, I put some hidden springs in the ring’s ropes, so when you jump in the ropes, you can have a bouncing effect…

1 Like

Yea, I did try the last one, it was a fighting arena, literally.
The bouncing effect must be fun, thank you for working hard on the arenas :+1:
(I didn’t know about the hidden springs until u mentioned it now)

About the testing thing, I think the arenas you made are already enough. I think you have the right to be a character because you were in the top who-knows-what and didn’t need a test. Tell me if you do or don’t want a character.

1 Like

No I’m ok without it. Adding characters adds more work to the team. I would add more value to the team if I work on things that no-one is working on.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks :slight_smile:

heya. I’m here. Hopefully, It’s not too late.

Hey, @Cleetus_Kernel,
There’s still a chance for you to join wick forums (and anyone interested)

you’ll just need to be tested first

If u wanna take the test, then what are u interested in, animating? coding? or making music for the team?