unnamed card game

Fill out the following information to have your collab considered for the forum:

1. Title: Give your Collab a Name! This Title should be descriptive. Your Topic name should be “Collab: Collab Name”.

unnamed card game

1. Topic: What is this Collab about? Be specific!

I had an idea to make an online card game

1. Time Frame: When is this collaboration being held? When do submissions end? Make sure to give your collab enough time! This must be specific. (i.e. Jan. 1 2021 - Jan. 30 2021)

may/6/2021 - august/31/2021

1. Submission Requirements: What does someone need to submit to join your collab? When do they need to submit by?

just help out if you can

1. Project Requirements: What are the specs that submitted projects should be in? Should users submit their .wick file, an .mp4, or another type of file?

pls send wick files.

1. Project Leads: Who is leading this project? Is there a team?

me

a list of things we need to do is

1. discuss cards and make designs (I have the bacic card.)
  2. make a prototype battle system
  3. polish things
  4. make it online

we will come up with more along the way.

1 Like

here is the card design we need some ideas for cards

I already made a dagger, sheild, and flaming dagger bit I need more
heres a google doc for refrence on types of cards (the doc is for both online game and the irl game.) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-EOpsKac4epuT0Tv3_GKnSPrl8hBaWy_dG35CaNkQu8/edit?usp=sharing

A card game sounds interesting

How will this game work though? Is it gonna be like
pokemon cards? Or will it have a different system?

look at the doc you bacicaly get 4 “stamana points” to use on tour turn and each card uses a certain amount of stamana points and when you have no stamana points your turn ends. also I was thinking of making a icon maker / pfp maker for the game too scence im planning to make it online

here is what it will look like My Project5-6-2021_13-21-38.wick we just need to get it to work

what should we call it btw

ill be back soon i hope we can make this work

The card base looks good

Yep, I can help you program that after we have some card ideas and types of actions that can be done

so lets start thinking about card ideas

we need a REVERSE CARD

please . . . . . no

If this card game is going to have a damage/ health system, then maybe we can add in a “healing” card (?)

thats the campfire cards you can use them to heal or upgrade

the upgrade part will be only for the online game i am also making a irl game

the diffrent cards will be the same between them.

I have a card prototype My Project9-11-2021_11-33-17.wick I cant get it to remove mana when you click a card