Users of Game Share Results of Interactions

Is there a way to, once someone has played your game, be able to share the results (the changes they made to draggable objects, for example)? Is there a way for them to export their actions for me to view?

(I’m creating a match-these-rhythms game for my elementary students, since nothing like that seems to exist online right now.)

Hmmm, you could maybe create a server and these type of things where music patterns would be posted, but I’m not experienced at all with how this works.

You could also be creative and create your own way. I think you could add a text box where if you type certain data, the computer would show you music pattern based on the data plugged in, and when you make the rhythms, the computer turns them into data numbers that can be copied and pasted.

Welcome to our forums @Emma_Gibbins. You could add a button to print the results as an option. I put together this example. Copy and paste the share button into your project, and it should do the magic.

The button will open a print preview page, so you could instruct your students to save as PDF. They should be able to email that PDF back to you.

Print_Example.wick (542.0 KB)

Hope this help!

2 Likes

Hi @Emma_Gibbins,

this seems related to this question as you would need to do some serious server-work to get this to work. You could package the results you want saved and post them to a server, store them in a db, and retrieve them when wanted. But that would need some serious coding… :slight_smile:

regards,

Paul