Using drawing tablet

it senses my pen for my drawing tablet, i could even put dots when i use brush, but it wont let me draw, it will not let me press and hold to make anything, also am I able to import drawings from photoshop or any other programs?

i use PS to do all the drawing this and use wick for the flash aspect of things so yea u can work in PS and import yer drawings into here :slight_smile:
Also the drawing issues will probably be fixed in a near future or so or so i hope!
cheers! -Tsake

Hmm @Adam_Kostynuik, what type of tablet do you have? We’ll probably need to test to figure out the problem!

same here I have a huion 640p and it only puts dots instead of lines and drawings, the importing isn’t an issue though for me

I use a veikk tablet to draw in photoshop and then import my drawings into wick editor. There has no problem.

strange, i use a huion tablet and it works fine. i also had a gaomon a few years back and it worked also. maybe its just a bug? idk

same problom

this post is old!
Wick Editor isn’t even being maintained anymore (i sound like a broken record).

i might actually know the solution.

for me at least (xp pen star g640 on MacOS sonoma), i need the pen tablet app to be open as i use it. otherwise, either the pen will only click or it will not move at all.

in the beginning of the video below, my pen tablet app is not open, and it can only click. after i open the app, it works as usual. if i decide to quit the app later, it will not work again.