Videos won't download correctly (Please answer asap)

What Wick Editor Version are you using?
Version 1.19.3

Describe the Problem
When I download a video, instead of making a real video, it makes a still frame of the first frame and continues with the sound. None of the rest of the animation plays on the downloaded video. I have had this problem several times.

What have you tried so far?
Reloading, starting a new project and then opening the file again later, doing it on an entirly different computer.

Do you have a Wick Editor File that we can see?
This was for a small thing I wanted to do…
Scary_Movie11-14-2022_8-45-12 (1).wick (1.4 MB)

im not exactly sure, but when i downloaded it and exported it as an mpeg file(even though it says mp4), it worked just fine. i dont really know what was causing this for you, whatever it was, i didnt really encounter the same error. i just went ahead and then converted the file into a mp4 via cloudconvert, and its still working fine. still, i have yet to find the origin of this bug or figure out why this has occurred for you. mr old pal probably should have thought this thing through though(im pretty sure he got socked by the guy probably called curse but it doesnt say it outright), but yeah, pretty cool.

note: i couldnt really upload it since the file keeps converting back to a mpeg, even though thats what a mp4 is, times 4. im sure thats just a chromebook thing, but that didn’t really stop me from uploading the file up here so it can be proven that i actually watched all 313 frames of this. and if worst comes to worst, you can try using watermarkless video recorders and then editing out all the unnecessary stuff via whatever editing software you use. i have not found this bug, but if this occurs again, try other exports types too like html, which not only plays audio and stuff, but also is also fully interactive too.

Scary Movie11-14-2022_8-51-14.html (3.9 MB)

this happens with certain players, because wick uses a non-standard codec. You just have to re-encode it by using a tool or converting it to itself (mp4>mp4) using something like convertio
After that, you should be good.