What game should I remake

I am bored and I wanna make something but I dont know what

You need to learn more so you can do better things. Invest your energies in learning. Learn more JS, or drawings techniques.

I recommend taking a look at something that inspires you and create a project within that area.
You donā€™t have to create the new Mona Lisa or anything that complex, keep it simple and add more as you go on to the future :)

4 Likes

i donā€™t mean to be rude, but last time i suggested that you make a runner game, you showed a game with a ton of bugs. restarting the game means constantly pressing the up arrow untill you get out of the previous gameā€™s obstacle, and jumping doesnā€™t even work half the time. so i suggest you start by making that game work well.

if you donā€™t know how to, go simpler and build your way up. you did pretty well on the clicker game, so maybe make a more advanced version, or try something between a clicker game and a runner game.

1 Like

Help me remake thera

I know this is besides the topicā€™s topic butā€¦
Mr Thunder, you do know you canā€™t simply say I name of your game with out giving us any links to files or other info on what you would like remake?
One cannot ask people to do ā€œa thingā€ without telling them what it is, can they?

Oh yeah sorry lol Iā€™m stupid haha alright -https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L_rSSOFRviE&t=26s watch some of the other content to if your into it

sorry I cant do certain youtube videos

he means the game, not the video

No I mean like remake the game entirely but you donā€™t have to

I dont know what that is tho

Nevermind lol :laughing: