What is the best way to learn on wick editor and how long did it take everyone to get as good as they are now?

I want to learn how to code and I used to be really good but I stopped and I’m back but I want to get better any suggestions?

I also stopped coding for some time and recently came back.

The best way, I would say, to get back on track, would be to revisit your last projects and try to work on them a bit more :+1:

oki thx I’ll do thayt

you can learn javascript from many sources, the one I used was Khan Academy. (unfortunately, you can’t code-draw (draw using code) rectangles, ellipses, lines, etc. in Wick as you can in Khan)

to learn wick, there are some tutorials on youtube. luca and jovanny both have good tutorials.

i’ve spent a few years fiddling around with wick, so I have decent experience. (I can’t tell if I’m emotionally attached to wick since I’ve used it for a long time or if I actually really enjoy it, I haven’t made a whole lot of stuff)

so learn JS if you want to code, learn how Wick itself works, and just practice and spend time with it.

4 Likes

I feel the same way.

3 Likes

I’ll code a game using c++ JS and HTML then, also I made a collab I really need help with if you wan’t to would really appreciate it