When did you first start using Wick Editor?

Id like to to know when some of yall started using Wick. Im sure a lot of you have been around for way longer than me.

1 Like

I started on 2020-04-23T04:00:00Z and had no knowledge of js back then

It kinda says when we joined the wick forums when you click on any profileā€¦
Screenshot 2020-09-09 at 10.56.57 AM
Wow, you started 1 year, 1 week, and exactly 1 day before me.

1 Like

I started using it in summer 2019 but i did not use the forum until 2020

Aug 1st 2020. :smiley: I found it, by searching in youtube for free Adobe Animate options availableā€¦ Someone did a video in where mentioned this as a good option. Here Iā€™mā€¦

it was alen becker right

A few months ago dont remember is there a way to check?

You joined the forums July 15th, you can check by clicking on any
profile, and reading the date after the word: ā€˜Joinedā€™. July ā€¦ thatā€™s
only 2 months ago

oh ok thanks

Thats how I found out about wick. Alan Becker talked about some free alternatives for animation and wick was one of them.

yeah same and this is the video right https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDv8KeJDEnk&t=34s

yeah same, I started last September and joined the forum a couple of days ago

somewhere in november or may 2019ā€¦

same! same!

Same, i joined because of him, iā€™ve been animating in Wick for a month or so and i decided to join the forum.

I feel so silly I canā€™t believe I actually thought @Jovanny was a developer of wick editor. :flushed: Iā€™ve been using for about a year anyway similar to many here.

1 Like

Donā€™t be. The developers are Luccaā€™s team. I just liked the editor as much as everyone else.

2 Likes

fun fact I used to us flipanim but i fount wick

I used to use brush ninja beta, and flip a clip, but wick I found and instantly loved.

I also used flipaclip!
I wanted to animate in my computer but i didnā€™t find anything goodā€¦
And then i saw Alan Beckerā€™s video, and i said ā€œItā€™s just a page/website, why donā€™t give it a try?ā€, and now i really like Wick!

1 Like

yeah, I also used adobe animate, but I couldnā€™t do much with just a trackpad, so I used flip a clip, wick, and brush ninja on my Chromebook.