When did you first start using Wick Editor?

I started in 2020 but didn’t use the forums until now.

idk krita could animate

I started in 2017 and came back in 2019. I wanted to make flash games but then since flash was gonna die, I went back here.

krita still is too complicated for me to draw with anyway…

I use a mac with a wacom tablet, but I used to use a touch-screen chromebook

you can with the right settings (you have to use a plugin to export.) i still use krita to draw

for when i am animating stuff i always use photoshop to draw stuff and just import it to wick. i have had photoshop or like 2 years now so im more familiar with it.

and wick dose not have a lot of options as far as drawing goes.

[quote=“BSA_15, post:10, topic:3392, full:true”]
yeah same and this is the video right [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDv8KeJDEnk&t=34s/employee monitoring software

Thanks for sharing!

I’ve been looking at the forums and playing around with the editor since May 2019, with a few months in between usage. I actually decided to create this account about a week ago, though, because now I have the time and motivation to read though this forum and possibly contribute something to it down the road. Flash is beyond deprecated, Wick Editor has gone so far, and I want to develop my knowledge of JavaScript, so I think I will be here to stay for quite a while. (This is my first post ever, FYI.)

2 Likes

Alan Becker

So I found more about how I tried to become an animator. I found out that before Wick Editor and Pivot Animator, I used theanimator.co.uk. This was before I picked up my iconic name, Cleetus Kernel Cornious. Let’s just say that my animations weren’t very decent back then. Now that I look back, everyone wasn’t that good. But it seems that it’s advanced while I’ve forgotten about it. And it’s been 4 years since I used it for the first time. Geez, I feel old.

1 Like

December 2020
I knew some javascript

do you still know any javascript?
we could collab and potentially make a game

Started back in Feb. 4, 2021 when I made an animation.
I believe there was a Wick Jam around that time where I heard about it.

1 Like

July 14th 2018

I cant remember exactly when I started using wick editor but I saw the wickforums a couple days before joining

wdym titilonic

I first learned about the Wick Editor due to a Wick (Game) Jam on Newgrounds.
Soon trying it out and loving the idea behind it.

Also specifically remember playing “oh, is THAT what that means?” which was one of the entries.

me too i make long list of free animation software from youtube
and theh best choice was wick editor
thanks to alan becker

my first wick editor video…lol and my fist collab on wick editor
2 Likes