When i make the game a html , open it on google and preesing a buttom it stops working

Fill this out this info to make it easier for the community to help you! If you don’t fill out this information, your post may be deleted or removed.

What Wick Editor Version are you using?
1.19, the deskop version ( when i export it from the online one it works okay)

Describe the Problem
it stops working ; te objects i programed to move dont move, wh
(the game worked when i used it in the past but now it dont)

What have you tried so far?
i dont now what can i do

Do you have a Wick Editor File that we can see? Optional*
Attach a .wick file if you have one in progress that can help us help you!

html files aren’t meant for google chrome, they are meant for Microsoft edge

what? what do you mean they aren’t meant for google chrome? html files are basically for browsers, every browser that works, also microsoft edge is built on chromium ;-;

1 Like

can you send the .wick file plz?

Ok look, most of the time google keeps freezing when you do something on an html is because it cant handle the code in the original file, the same thing happened to me… i moved to microsoft and it worked so much better…

btw what wick file?

1. I asked @astru2
  2. if it can handle the html file that doesn’t mean html wasn’t meant for google chrome, also your chrome might not be updated or something’s wrong in your pc

probable, maybe

Both of you are correct here, I think the reason that the project froze is because there is a bug in the html version of the project. Google can’t handle the code when it has errors. So when there is a bug in the code, such as a missed character or an unclosed loop, the project freezes.

@astru2, can you share an html or wick file? I can take a look at it and hopefully find the issue.

1 Like