Wick Drawing Lessons

Free drawing lessons for the Wick community!

Ok, I made this category for people to share their drawing techniques and tips, so other people can learn. You might say, “I already can draw,” well, same here, but we were all bad at drawing once in our life (I actually have a long story of how I learned to draw the way I do today).

I made this thread so that people can ask drawing questions. Noticed it’s drawing, not animating, and that’s because animating and drawing are different things, and most people here who try to become good animators need to realize that they must first learn how to draw before drawing an animation!

Drawing has different secrets, but let’s first start by realizing the most important shape in the whole drawing universe!!! What do u guys think it is?

• Square
  • Rectangle
  • Circle
  • Triangle
  • Diamond
  • star
  • Donuts

0 voters

also

If u guys like the idea of having a thread to give drawing lessons, please let me know so I know this isn’t useless. If anyone’s interested in learning, ask questions, and if anyone’s interested in teaching, then simply answer those questions and share some of your drawing secrets to the world!

Sincerely,

}{ ^ N z [] }{

I could share some tricks…

1 Like

That’ll be great :D

I can try to make something…I still have a lot to learn myself, but if it’s for beginners, I can probably make some simple tutorials :slightly_smiling_face:

On a side note, I guess the art for this would have to be made in Wick, right? I just wanted to check since I usually use other programs for creating art that isn’t part of an animation or app…but if we started posting art made with other programs, I guess it would be off-topic.

Yes, the art most likely has to be made with wick since everyone has access to it.

You can try to start creating tutorials, that’ll be very helpful :D

Also, I’ll close the top poll in a bit!

1 Like

i could make some tutorials for beginners

That’ll be great :+1:
Take ur time (everyone), and share ur tutorials here once done

could it be a video
or just text

It can be anything u want

(some people teach better through a video, others prefer typing)

I closed the poll, the most important shape (at least for me) when it comes to drawing is a circle!
The second closest answer would be a donut lol

A circle is the most important shape (for me), because it’s the very first thing I start with when drawing for most of the time.

i woulda thought a rectangle, circle, or triangle :o

Yea, circles are just special in their own ways, despite the fact that they’re kinda pointless

Everything starts with circles

Drawing a perfect circle [FIXED] - GIF on Imgur

I just randomly found this online, but it proves my point :P

1 Like