Wick Editor Mobile (Looking for Testers)

Hi All! I’m getting ready to launch some Beta versions of the new Wick Editor Mobile and Tablet Apps! :slight_smile:

If you’d like to test the projects, sign up here: https://forms.gle/YML8ESe4mRmgnG9AA

1 Like

Wow, editor on mobile (too small screen to type)

It says I’m not old enough
(when will the open beta be out?)

:0 woah, that’s interesting!

Interesting… This is getting better!!! Editor Mobile… To develop art on the iPad Pro etc… but for coding not that much. I’m more interested in playing the apps created by the editor in mobile, rather than the editor itself.

Wow, never thought about it that way! Wait, so now the mouseClick is going to be simply a screen tap… will there be a code for double tap, and will Wick be able to make projects for mobile users?

@Jovanny this first round of mobile apps will be animation only, but we have put together several new designs for code/interactive work on the apps as well! However, the ipad should be able to create some games from the start!

I’m not eligible, but I just want to ask. Is this an app (eg. the YouTube app) or a mobile version of the website? (eg. YouTube on a computer site and mobile site are different)

It’s both! We’ll be updating the mobile editor.wickeditor.com site so it works on mobile browsers, and releasing a mobile app for Android and iOS!

neat , this might mean a new wave a wick editors coming in to join the community!
so we mustn’t waste this opportunity, we must make the editor as newbie friendly as posible to prevent prevent confused ppl from leaving early

2 Likes