Forum fighters Old HQ

Well, when image objects are cloned, wick doesn’t sync them.
Your character is made up of images, so it’s invisible now.

To make ur character visible again, we’ll have to stop cloning it, and just make two copies of ur character instead

So tomorrow I can finally work on the project so
No objections to me doing starting screen and selection screen art?

Do you mean you’re going to draw the art in the wick project?

Yes. I will for today and tomorrow

I’m about to get a cheap drawing tablet
Does wick support these?

This might answer your question:

mor art.wick (1.5 MB)

So this is menu art (basic)

Also how do you do do drop box
I have updated game art I wanna give but it’s too big

How I started using dropbox

Go to https://www.dropbox.com/h, make an account, click the upload files button:
Screenshot 2020-09-18 at 9.22.04 AM

Select the folder you want, then go to the recent section (it should be in front of you), hover over the file to see the share button, and then click it

Then, you’ll see a section for sharing a link. Get a link, then copy-paste it here : )

Also, I read through ur ideas, they were mostly questions. To help ur experiment, we might as well add a text that is set to the fps of the project.

I think Wick lags a lot because of its rendering library, paper.js. From my research you have to draw stuff using paper.js by creating paper.js circle objects and path objects and stuff. This is a problem because Wick already stores the path data. It has to send the path data to paper.js on every render call (Or maybe it does when the path changes, idk). Also I heard with a large number of paths, paper.js starts slowing down.

1 Like

i think i did it :0

also menu screen art (imcomplete )mor art.wick (1.5 MB)

2 Likes

I think in the menu screen there should be an easter egg where if you click on the container with the green eye, you spawn in as Jacksepticeye

Screenshot 2020-09-18 at 10.40.51 AM
I looped it by changing it to this:
playSound("Parisian.mp3", {loop: true, volume: 0.5});

lolololololl that would be amazing

hey guys im back

fix it please

I might just make your character like it was before we started cloning it.
That shouldn’t take long, if I find time today, I’ll fix that and share it here.
(I’m gonna keep the other guys the same way they are now)

also i had to do my homeschool.

Just saying, about my OC, I don’t have a bowl cut, I actually have a buzz cut. I couldn’t (and still can’t) make a buzz cut look good so I just made what I could.

im hoping that the parmisian music is a place holder .

i added slightly swinging lights My Project9-18-2020_2-12-19PM.wick (1.5 MB)

1 Like