Wick Editor Online Mii Maker

So I’ve started making my own version of Mii Maker to be on itch.io or something, and I want to see what you guys think.
Obviously it’s not even close to done, (No joke I spent hours just importing the music and sounds, to make sure they were the right volume.)

But after all of the music, thats literally not even a feature in Mii Maker, I mean it’s literally called, “Mii Maker” and I don’t have a single asset from the editor, (other than the option bar at the top).

This is more of an “Early Build” if you’d say. Basically I’ll reset all my progress and remake it, using some of the same buttons, or songs. But overall it should look MUCH better and more accurate to the Wii U Mii Maker, but I will add themes, and when that happens, I’ll give away the .wick so you can customize it how you want.

But thats just things I’m thinking of.
I want to know what you guys think about this. What looks good, what looks bad, what I should change, or what I should add.

(Also when you open the link it kinda lags a lot, don’t worry, if I complete this game it will NOT lag that bad when opening it.

Mii Maker.html

that’s a cool idea
i toyed with the idea to make an avatar maker with image export option but I’ve not done it yet

Umm, currently the editor screens show absolutely nothing (both male and female). but the UI looks nice, and the music selection was also good.

Honestly it’s fun to work on, other than the sitting there bored out of my mind moments of struggling to code. I think you should make your own version, it’d be cool. Thats kind of what im thinking of this to be. Right now its more of a Mii Maker, but when I get further in development and I have the code for certain buttons and everything is ready, im gonna make it a customizable avatar maker, it’s gonna allow you to add more pages of hair or mouths, pretty much everything will be editable. But yeah it’s pretty much just gonna be its own thing, rather a Mii Maker, maybe ill just post 2 versions, one being the Mii Maker when its done, and one being the avatar maker, (avatar maker prob be faster to finnish because I don’t have to draw any of the hair or glasses or characters, thats what the player will do)

Anyway I think it would be cool if the wick community would make their favorite characters with avatar makers on wick.

Thanks!

Sorry it took so long for me to respond.

But yeah if you want you can recommend me songs and I could prob add them in.
Just if you do, it’d prob have to be something related to Nintendo, not just some random song from the radio lol.
(yet at least, when I Finnish ill make it so people can edit all the stuff)

oh yeah if your wondering why it doesn’t show anything thats because I didn’t even get to that part yet. I just kinda thought, huh mii maker is cool and then made a Wii U UI for it, and the music, i think the music kinda lags the opening of the game so i might have to move it to another html file but it seems more “All In One” with it together, no need for switching tabs or 2 monitors. But i found it doesen’t even load on mobile or laptops (For Me atleast) so i might have to make it like that and have multiple versions so on the itch io page you can select “Low Quality” and “High Quality” where Low redirects you to the game without music, then a button for “Music” .

I think i should prob stop talking now i just keep going, anyway thanks.