Wick Forums hidden secret: time is broken 0_0

This is a bug found in the wick forums.

When I look at days of old posts, they’re usually in the 15th to the 18th of a certain month or something. I found that kinda weird… but looking at the very first post ever made on the wick forums:

Visit that link… it says @Jilno’s post was on September 17th, 2017, but he joined on September 22nd, 2017… his profile also says that the last time he posted was the same day and year he joined wick… but that post was made before he even joined wick… it’s almost like the time is broken :open_mouth:

And check the post again, it says it was made in 2018, then look at @zrispo’s profile there, it says he joined September 22nd, 2017, and @Luxapodular joined 2017, September 20th, but believe it or not, that topic was created BEFORE they joined the wick forums!

I believe that they joined in 2015, b/c as I remember, the last time I checked, it was 2015, so plz let me know @Luxapodular or @zrispo if I’m right or not.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2020-10-24 at 5.07.11 PM

This is odd, it says the post started Aug 31st, I’m on a post from Sep 1st, and the last reply was Aug 31st… I think this is enough to prove that the forums time isn’t accurate b/c both days that Wick gave me don’t match… :thinking:

I think it’s time to unlock this mystery and find out which number is more accurate or correct

This post was made October 24th, 2020
Look on the right and see if the slider says “Oct 24”

it says oct 24th for me too, maybe one timestamp is with one time zone the other is with a different time zone