Wick talent show! ( Closed )

That looks amazing!
Thank you for sharing : )

1 Like

just a note for people viewing that gif above: it might be very laggy the first way through, second time through itā€™s much better.

0 voters

tip
make the project 24 fps and extend the frames

Well done! Looks nice :+1:

Judges are gonna start deciding Friday, & have a poll opened on Saturday

Feel free to make improvements as long as you submit one finale project :+1:

1 Like

Hey @anon43897440, Iā€™m kinda busy at the moment (sorry it took 2 hours for me to notice ur post), but Iā€™ll get back to you when I have time.

Also, an object is more likely to disappear in wick if itā€™s x, y, width, height, scaleX, or scaleY is set to either a value with quotation marks, or an undefined number (Nan error). So, it might be a problem with your variables

@Hamzah_Al_Ani, you mentioned that the judges will vote on Saturday, right? Will we be able to vote for all projects? Or how is it?

We will choose 4 main projects on friday, then open a poll that contains those 4 projects on saturday

The judges chose 4 projects on Friday, and then everyone else vote on the poll on Saturdayā€¦ Is that correct, or Iā€™m getting it wrong? I just want to know the process.

That is correct because the Talent Show is all about the community sharing projects, so we just choose 4 leading projects, and the community will have to decide the results (which would be hidden until the poll is closed)

Judges can also vote in the poll, but their vote will count as any type of normal vote

Got cha. I understand now.

ahhh you guys didnt summon mee
if you guys need me just summon me with wick magic !

2 Likes

Hey, @anon43897440, do u still need help with that?

u can send me a .wick file if u need help, and I can take a quick look through ur code

Error found: lines 8 & 11 make the enemy move away from the player.
Just change the signs, and it should work :+1:

(also, if u need help with collision, I could probably help)

@anon43897440, Iā€™ve gotta admit thatā€™s a nice project : )

Wow, weā€™ve reached more than 300 replies! Just to keep everyone updated, today is wednesday, and so tomorrow is the last day to submit anything! Please donā€™t rush, and the results will come around Halloween time!

This is what I seeā€¦

Is there something wrong? Iā€™m using Chrome Web Browser on Windows 10 Machineā€¦

i think you need to move the player out of the way, thereā€™s text thatā€™s on the vcam and text thatā€™s not.

try changing your name to djksfhdjksfhjksfhksjfhsjkfhsjfhsjfhjfhsjfhkjdfhkjfhjsfhkjsdhfkjsdhjfkhdjfhsjdfhdkjhfjshfjsfhjdkhfjsdfhjsfhkjdhfjkshfjsdhfjksfhsjkdfhjdfhskjdhfjsfhjdhdjkfhjshfjshfjshfj