Wick talent show! ( Closed )

About the poll, it’ll close tomorrow and then the winners would be announced. Until then, everyone is just gonna have to hold their breath and wait.

This week, there will be no Wick Talent show to give people time to prepare for next weeks show. We’ll have to keep the tradition going, and show the world our talents!

#–America Wick _Got_Talent

2 Likes

buts what the prize tho?

i would guess just some kind of shout out or something, idk. maybe the reward for winning is the pride for winning :P

yes. all winning prizes are piride

This talent show is really just meant to have people show their talents,
but the winner will have their own title if that’s what he or she prefers

RESULTS:

First Place:

Chill Space!

Congrats to @Jovanny who made one of the most amazing projects here on being 1st place!

Second Place:

Tic Tacs!

Congrats @pumpkinhead! U made it to second place, I would love to c how ur animation ends!

Third Place:

Project 4!

Congrats to @anon15550918! You made it to the top three!

Fourth Place:

Project 1!

Congrats @anon43897440, you’ve made it to fourth place!

I was still editing it, yes there is a fourth place, congrats!

:scream:

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 1.02.13 PM

3 Likes

Note: The community decided the winners in a poll.

Congrats @anon15550918, somehow slamming your head on a table got u third place lol

It was actually fun seeing everyone’s projects…

Next week a new show will start, so u guys can always start preparing early :D

good luck guys, and congrats to everyone who made it to top 4 :D

#–America Wick _Got_Talent

1 Like

I’m not going to participate next time I already have enough deadlines

It’s fully your choice

btw good job on the tic tacs project :+1:

YEE YEE YEE! yee yee yee. yee, yee yee yee yee 4.

I made a lipsync post which you saw. yeah I answered too late.

few questions:
are you selecting new judges each time so everyone has a chance? how often is this held? (every other week right idk) will there eventually be themes and all that?

off-topic

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 7.50.46 PM

1 Like

Oh noooo I missed it! as they always say “Better luck next time”

Hi @awc95014, thanks for asking those questions!

Here's your answers : )

If the judge isn’t active for a week, then we’ll have to replace him or her. If the judge is active but wishes to enter the Talent Show, he or she can feel free to do so and stop being a judge. Of course, since I started this show, I kinda am stuck being a judge… but’s it’s still great to see peoples projects :D

A week, there will be a Talent show, then a week there won’t be a talent show, it’s just a pattern. The point of this pattern is to give people time to work on projects since not everyone is capable of making a great project in just a week, and I don’t really wanna rush anyone.

Well, with themes people who are working on projects a week or two earlier might not have their project be a part of the required theme, which would suck if you worked hard on something a week earlier, then the theme turns out to be the opposite of what you have. Themes are still an interesting thing to have, so that might be coming in the future…

@Leslye_Beauchamp, just to keep you updated, the next Talent Show is gonna start on 2020-10-26T04:00:00Z, I can’t wait to see your great talents!

1 Like

Ah ok thank you!

1 Like

Hi All, as a note, please do not share personal information such as where you live on the forum. Thank you.