Wick talent show! ( Closed )

If you think that someone did a better job, you could vote for their project instead. That should be a very honest thing to do, and not everyone is capable to do it. If not, then, that is a good reason to vote for your project.

1 Like

I loved your project.

1 Like

BTW everyone
the next show should happen bout
next week thurs NY

and from then on you will have 3 days and HAVE to follow the theme
because as someone said “limitation creates creativity”
also
soon ill create the WICK HALL OF FAME which will have the winner’s name etched in wick history!
so now you have something to work for
BUT now there will only be one winner and 2 honourable mentions
(ps @Hamzah_Al_Ani if you disagree with anything let me know)

idk, I feel like 3 days is not enough, and that forcing a theme with 3 days to work on it wouldn’t allow people to do their best, but have them really rush through work… and then the “hall of fame” will be filled with rushed work, or no one might even have time to participate

2 Likes

hmmm ok 1 week

Anouncing WINNERS!

Yep, the poll closed! 16 votes in total, we have:

First Place:

@Leslye_Beauchamp !

wait a minute...

Second Place:

@Jonathan_Obele !

Giver

Third Place:

@awc95014 !

Fourth Place:

@bluecake !

wick-anim-test

I placed the name of every winner in here, their rank, their project, and a random compliment from one of the judges. Overall, I would say everyone here is a winner since it was very difficult to choose who to vote for, there’s just so many amazing projects! Thank you all for sharing your great talents, it’s an honor to judge such great artwork!

4 Likes

yes
i have many ideas

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i forgot!

the theme is POLAR OPPOSITES

GO GO GO !

The theme has been decided to be:

The Talent Show is going to be opened on Sunday, and closing on Friday morning!
2020-11-16T05:00:00Z – — – > 2020-11-20T17:59:00Z

Polar opposites… hmm…

1 Like

The Show is Back!

Apologies, should’ve probably made an announcement that the show has opened! I’m just having a busy week, forgot the show was here, so the show is starting today, and ending on Saturday! Sunday, and Monday are going to be judging days, & there will be no show next week, we might have a show during Thanksgiving, who knows?

Congrats to last weeks winners!

It was an honor having the last winners participate in the show! I can’t wait to see who’s going to be this weeks winners!!! Congratulations to:

1. @Leslye_Beauchamp
    An amazing Animator!
  2. @Jonathan_Obele
    A true Artist!
  3. @awc95014
    A talented Programmer!
  4. @bluecake
    The best Coder & Artist!

Judges!

We will judge the artwork/ masterpieces that everyone made on Sunday/ Monday! The poll will open on Monday, and the results are going to be announced on Tuesday!!! A judge cannot participate in the Talent Show, but will help in choosing 4 leading projects. Then, those 4 leading projects are going to be placed in a poll so the community can vote for a winner and rank everyone! If you don’t want to judge, let me know! Right now, we have 3 judges, if we ever have less than 3, anyone else can take a quick test to become a judge!

Artists!

This week, there’s something new: themes! The theme, as decided by judge mlgcoolguys_1, is going to be polar opposites! On a side note, you can’t submit the same project that you submitted for this show before, and there will be 4 top people! We are competing for fun, there are no rewards, but you can have any title that you want if you win first place! One project per person!! And be nice, as well as follow the Forum and Show’s rules to avoid getting disqualified! (Everyone is doing great with following the rules).

Thank you everyone :D

5 Likes

I’ll join if i can

That’ll be great :+1:

I’ll be submitting a project in a few days from now… this time a short “programmatically” animation (if that makes sense…) :cowboy_hat_face:

That makes sense :cowboy_hat_face:

Take your time :+1:

Can’t wait 2 c everyone’s projects!

1 Like

Just to let everyone know that there is still time for this week’s talent show!

The show is going to end on Saturday, but since we don’t have a lot of submissions,
I would like to know if anyone thinks there should be more time?

• I’m good, thanks
  • I need one more day
  • Two more days
  • Three more
  • Four
  • I’ll wait for the next show

0 voters

This is a private poll, so who voted for what won’t be shown!

Thank you everyone for making this talent show successful :D

i won’t participate for a bit, wanna finish my project i started yesterday.

1 Like

I was not able to finish my.animation… :weary:

Test11-5-2020_10-19-53AM.wick (23.5 KB)

It’s ok everyone, take ur time with creating projects (this week came by so fast)

Also, thank you @Makponse_Yamonche for submitting your project, but since we don’t have enough submissions this week, we might just wait for the next show

(The next show might be during Thanksgiving break)

Good luck with your projects everyone : )