Wick Weekly (i think this is dead)

Time Frame: 2021-06-30T07:00:00Z2021-07-31T07:00:00Z

Challenge Overview:

• create anything in Wick Editor at least once a week.
  • @awc95014 and @Watrmeln are the hosts.
  • use the heart button to show you like a project. do not reply to anyone unless you absolutely have to.

Moderation:

• if you break a rule, you lose your streak and you get a warning. enough warnings and you are not allowed to participate again.
  • if you troll, you are not allowed to participate again.
  • do not bend the rules, challenge hosts hold the final say.

Submission Requirements:

• you can make anything, as long as it was made in Wick.
  • every project must be started and ended within 1 week.
  • you cannot submit something that was started or finished before this post was created.
  • you must spend at least 2 hours on your submission. you have an entire week.
  • if you make a mistake in your submission (breaking a rule on accident, etc), you still have the rest of the week to fix it.

Streak:

• as of making this post, your streak is 0. when you make a project that follows the rules, your streak becomes 1. do that again (within a week of your first one) and your streak is now 2. your goal is to keep going.
  • if you miss a week, your streak becomes 0. when you make another project that follows the rules, your streak is now 1 again.
  • you have exactly a week to complete your project. if it’s down to the minute or half-hour, we’ll be lenient.
  • when you finish, your 1-week timer starts there. if you finish a project early, you do not get extra time.

Submission Format:

• you must follow this format. copy-paste it into your reply when you submit something.

Replying to Others:

• use the heart button to show that you like it.
  • do not reply to other people unless you absolutely have to.
    • “that looks cool” - bad
    • “i really like how you animated the water, the clouds also look awesome” - bad (in other threads, this is usually good, but I’m being strict on this one)
    • “hey, I think you broke [insert rule], you might want to fix it before it’s too late” - good
copy-paste this format

Date: ???
Streak: ???
Project Name: ???
Project Description: ???

[gif, video, image, html, and/or wick file]

4 Likes