Add your fan art here

Hello you can add your fan art here you can draw or put WHATEVER your want like this for a example:

so yeah if you wanna join or just add fan art put it here

2 Likes

tbh you said fan artScreenshot 2026-09-13 4.45.40 PM so here is some fan art

Ok I get the joke-

I think test tube showed up…:

yeah… I don’t think fan are with us rn👍

OJ Found out

check this out My animation updates

3 Likes

blue lock michael kaiser (push ups)

This counts right?

1 Like

Extended it

1 Like

Yes it’s do

1 Like

so good bravo :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

how did I not see this when you send it good job bro don’t give up bro

2 Likes

you too bro

so I was working on this animation but… I messed up the pen size halfway through so I gotta restart. :tired_face: :cry

The idea is supposed to be this jjk animation but the brush size decreases

Here is the source project

Cheerfullyinappropriateintroduction-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter

1 Like