Adventure Cube

dont worry I won’t

do you want pixel art or no?

I would like vector art because I want Adventure Cube to be a Hollow Knight based thing & that’s why i need to ask @Jovanny to add wall jumping cause I think wall jumping would be cool.

Please make the art kinda like Indiana Jones underground adventure. I’ll see if I can make a layout of how the levels will be just wait okay.

Hey wait, were you able to play the game in Wick Editor, cause if it didn’t work, I made the game in Wick Editor 1.19.4 not 1.19.3 okay.

it works fine, also I recomend using awc’s Platformer Engine 2.2.5: scroll down to post 13 please, Jovanny’s platformer engine may be too hard to use.

Thanks for the advice, I looked up & studied the engine and i think it may work for what Adventure Cube would be, but give me a little time to study it well cause I still need to transfer the animations, wall running, dash, double jumping & etc. This game will be a ruff ride but we (& when I say we, I mean ME jk) can do this. May you help me with transfering the animation from @Jovanny Platformer to @awc95014 Platformer PLEASE.

yeah sure, I’ll help

1 Like

Can you even add Animations in @awc95014 platformer

yes if you do it right. I can do it for you soon.

Okay, take your time

Hey @gamer_boi here is a sneak peak of an upcoming trailer for Adventure Cube (its not that good) (but like I said this game is gonna be epic). Do you think that I should use Unity to make the game cause I know C# script

if you want it to work better and not lag as much then yes.
if you know C# and unity then I highly recommend unity over wick as wick is very underdeveloped and unity is much better with many more features.

HEY @gamer_boi, I made my own website. CLICK THIS TO CHECK IT OUT > ThunderstorzWeb

nice, its cool

Hey @gamer_boi u miss me :wink:, sorry I haven’t posted in so long, I’ve been working on Adventure Cube’s levels, artwork, sounds, animation, player movement, controller input, & other BIG stuff. It’s so hard when bugs happen, then u fix that bug, & then another 1 appears. I’m currently polishing everything with effects & particles, and then it’s on to MUSIC which I’m bad at. (I don’t even know what DAW I should use, & if u don’t know what DAW is, it’s Digital Audio Workstation). (Welp bye)

Here’s a cool photo I drew in Wick that looks somewhat like me. (Actually, I don’t look like that at all, but it’s cool THAT’S WHAT MATTERS)

the fact that he looks like my oc just the pants is 1 color (which is the dark grey)
his skin color is different and his hair is different

I don’t understand, do u not like it, & he has no skin color, that’s why he’s just white, no color no nothing. The reason he’s like that is because hes based on me, & I am hidden to everyone. (But don’t worry, this drawing is just a prototype, a new drawing is coming. This drawing is just showing the base work). :slight_smile:

i never said i dont like it, it just reminds me of my oc