Anyone made any cool Drawings?

@Flameless-Blaze you should make another topic for your comic

im probably gonna take those two and say yes to both of them. He had a wise teacher in his tribe that was absent during the tribes raid and he hasnt been seen since. the guy could be dead or alive at this point. and in the future the main character is gonna have a sidekick i guess you could say. but he/she is gonna be just as good as the protaganist. Also his name is most likely gonna be Leto, dont have a last name for him yet though. im willing to take suggestions

I mean you could also memorize the legacy editor URL. It’s just editor.wickeditor.com except editor is replaced with legacy. So it should be simple to memorize.

Fair enough. Thanks for the tip because I don’t have it bookmarked on my other computer/

look at the name of the topic
it does not say Anyone Made any cool Gifs yet
that is another topic

it does

Recently made this, a first person shooter style drawing that I decided to make. the computer im using currently displays darker colors brighter than other computers, so tell me if the image is dark or not. I currently see it normally but you might see it darker. also any critique would be nice.

( Everything in this image was drawn except for the text. took like 5 hours to make )

8 Likes

Any Suggestions on what gun I should do next? If I can make this in one day I can make another just as fast. Dont suggest any fictional guns like fortnite stuff, I like drawing guns that are in real life.

That does look cool, the best part of the drawing is probably the gun :gun:
It has good details

I feel like the drawing reminds me of a game… COD?

You can probably draw a blaser f3, or a sniper rifle (I’m not good with guns)

It was inspired by Phantom Forces, a roblox shooter game that has more realistic gun physics than Call Of Duty, which is crazy when you think about it.
Like how does a roblox game made by like 4 talented developers have more realistic gun physics than a multi-million dollar game franchise that specializes in gun video games? If you haven’t played Phantom Forces than you should. Its practically the only reason i even play Roblox.

4 Likes

For a second, I thought you were making a 3D game in Wick Editor, just based off the drawing, because I didn’t read the text yet, since my eyes were attracted by the picture instead. The kill messages on the the top left really did remind me of Phantom Forces. And I just noticed it uses Roblox’s units of measurement for the distance. But I don’t play it because I’m not very good at first person shooters. The windows on the right look a bit off though, and I just noticed that everything behind those windows have a different color than what is behind the door (unless that was supposed to be glass). The gun looks really cool.

1 Like

Yeah the windows are intended to have a slightly darker shade since it has glass in it. i was going to add some metal bars behind the window that is going down to signify a staircase behind it, but im just too lazy. For anyone else reading this, if you think you can make a good background map for this then i’ll give the wick file for it. its legacy editor though so i doubt any of you will be up for it. (This is totally not an excuse for me to skip making another background scene so i can be lazy)

I might take this same image and place the character in some Phantom Forces Maps. I have Ravod 911 as the idea for the next map. since all the frames are in layers, it should be fairly easy.

that’s a really, really, really good drawing. :open_mouth:

color-wise, i think it’s fine.

maybe you can draw random loot on the ground or something. i pretty much have never played any shooter games.

wow it gives out a really good 3D effect

Made another clip. at this point i could make an entire fake trailer for this drawn out game. I didnt redraw the gun in hand but i remodeled another map. this time you can actually see a enemy player. I also added a small health bar so you can see how close you are to dropping dead. I think it looks nice, what do you think?

8 Likes

Made the Classic M1911. Your handy dandy secondary for close quarter combat. Expect to see a animation from me next.

6 Likes

You could make a simulated 3d game with that…

2 Likes

I agree with Jovanny.

If you add your art with pumpkinhead’s 3d engine,
you’ll probably be capable of creating an amazing 3d game :D

Tell me more about this ‘Pumpkinhead’s 3D Engine’ you speak of. You have peaked my interest.