Anybody made any cool GIF's yet?

hi there. this one is similar to the first flash mini-ani i made. a floating “B”.
cheers. (don´t know if it is cool).

float_b2

2 Likes

@Morf cool :+1:. i would like the see how you did combine the motion downwards and the squeeze vertically.

2 Likes

the tears come down a little fast, maybe slow them down?

It seemed a lot slower before I uploaded it haha

1 Like

Here is one I made my school profile picture
New%20Project%20(2)

7 Likes

I made A Stick Man Doing The Fold Flip Trick from the game Vector!

15 Likes

wow that’s really smooth :ok_hand:

1 Like

I Did It At 30 FPS just so it could be Smooth. I Like Taking My Time : P

1 Like

how i put video on here of my animation

Hey @Nooby_Lasagna, the easiest way is to export a GIF (But this won’t have sound)! You can do that in the live editor by pressing File > Export Animated GIF in the Live Editor.

2 Likes

I did a simple ball bounce. im still a beginner, so I think its petty good!

6 Likes

Nice work! :slight_smile:

not bad!
if you want to work on it, a good video to help would be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haa7n3UGyDc. The video is by Alan Becker talking about Squash and Stretch, one of the 12 principles of animation.

Hope it helps!

1 Like

You can make it loop seamlessly if you make the camera follow the stick figure or you let the stick figure end offscreen and start offscreen!

thanks, awc95014!

This thread has been bouncing around for a real long time, eh? I made a couple about a month ago when I first started playing around with Wick. Here is the first one I did:

ExplodingHeadFrog

9 Likes

And here’s the second:
Factory

13 Likes

How did you get the scanner to go down only the head?

Well that’s the only place I animated it! I was gonna do the whole body but I didn’t want the gif to be too long. So I just drew a red line across the head, made some red dots around it, then on the next frame did the same thing slightly lower, and so on.