Anyone made any cool Drawings?

if it doesn’t work just know I’m new at this too I started at near the end 7th grade I’m barely starting again in early 8th

I quite like the moth boy.


I am extremely excited for this game

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

What the heck??

1 Like

could I draw Boby they look so cool!

2 Likes

do you mean me uh if you do sure

2 Likes

Made a little gatito

2 Likes

Nom nom nommmm…

…mmmm yummyy

3 Likes

wiggly paint art
image (2)Krissy roadblocked

4 Likes

how do I upload my animations

1 Like

great loading screen animation

1 Like

I made a team of 4 characters and I want an opinion on the weakest to strongest
1:ect
2:ect
3:ect
4:ect
rank them like that if you can

1 Like


Testing Arcs?? :p

3 Likes

5 Likes

EEEEE IT’S SO COOL :D
(10 wrds)

2 Likes



3 Likes

these are the characters I wanted you to rank first is dead calm blue water liquid and moisture manipulation manipulate the moisture in anything including freezing it and he can manipulate and move as fast as lightning and affect neurons slightly. He is made of water and can teleport; he’s conscious anywhere there is moisture.

Second is imperfect purple soul manipulation: creation and destruction. When their is a soul in a 30 mile radius, he copies all the best parts from it, like the good and positive abilities or powers or the bad\negative aspects the abilities and powers, etc., without their downsides, and has ghost powers, telekinesis, and the power to create illusions.

Third Massare Red is a sun star and solar-based earth+fire manipulator; he compacts stars and fires them at enemies. He can create suns, stars, and cosmic dust, etc., and his speed is 90 times the speed of light has the strength to lift 900000 jupiters and every time he heats up he gets a times 99 on all of that and he has a 35% immunity to nearly everything

Fourth, Perfected Green is a reality warper and manipulator can create pocket dimensions where he can create 4 rules of whatever he wants in this pocket dimension and can create new laws of physics and anything reality-based; he can create new rules for it and is made of both positive and negative concentrated energy but only the reality he is currently

1 Like

1 Like