Anyone made any cool Drawings?

you good, thanks for the info!

2 Likes

dongeon creaure~1 does anyone need this?

2 Likes

I also made these for no reason :p
floting island
floting island 2
floting island 3

4 Likes

@bob2 can you teach me how to make oc or character in general

1 Like

I don’t know how to make a tutorial for that dude its just a person that you make with whatever clothes you choose, abilities, race, ethnicity, literally anything like you can make a peice of gum give it shades and name it gumbo ro something and that can be an oc dude you gotta specify dude

1 Like

oh alr. I just dont know how to make character

1 Like

This one i made was just a random doodle

1 Like

try drawing them from a different angle, give them a name, an ability, etc

1 Like

alr thx :).

1 Like

I quite enjoy drawing ominous orbs

Idk why this is the only thing I’m good at.

3 Likes

Another orb. But water.

3 Likes

I think of ultrakill while seeing this.

1 Like

was bored so i made this

7 Likes

I have two questions how do you do glow and I use line tool what weight should I use

1 Like

any tips??

1 Like

7 Likes

image

4 Likes

silly joyous guy

1 Like

4 Likes

try and keep the body legs and arms the same length but also expressive like make the head move and the arms bend a bit

1 Like