Anyone made any cool Drawings?

I just be participating in shenanigans

Definitely didn’t make a whole new character for one panel of this. (Only drew this to do the fire effect)

Yeah yeah ik I’m missing a panel but I gave up on that one

4 Likes

bro how do you do it brooooo is just so cool

1 Like

2 Likes

do you like this

2 Likes

PUNCH!

reminds me of stick nodes with the arm movement lol

6 Likes

cool reference
Sukuna's FUGA = Absolute Death | #sukuna #jujutsukaisen #jjk ...

1 Like

prolly gonna try making a Naoya or Naobito animation

3 Likes

25 layers for this

5 Likes

fr real bro that’s cool bro

1 Like

and yours is so cool 10/10 anddd bob2 yours a 10/10 to

3 Likes

New character slop

His name is Sylvie and he’s a chud

3 Likes

wow that is so cool bro

1 Like

More Sylvie slop

3 Likes

Hey, can i draw the white hair guy

2 Likes

Sylvie! And yeah! :D
idk if I mentioned but their eye is a device called “the command of time”. Basically a clock that gives time powers. The clock hands switch colors when they are over the black ring in it

2 Likes

nice, from the art above, I’m assuming he can take it off and use it like a weapon too?

and when I’m draw him can I give him a cloak or something?

@Leaf

2 Likes

It can be detached, but it’s more of a part of them, and isn’t usable outside the body. In lore, “commands” need to be turned into tools of sorts to be used. And a cloak would be cool

2 Likes

alright thanks! one last question, are they good with any specific weapons?

@Leaf

2 Likes

Nah. Just their time powers. They are very inexperienced in fights. Sorry for the hella delay. Had chores to do

2 Likes