Anyone made any cool Drawings?


New work.

4 Likes

Who would win in a fight, your Pepsican or Pepsiman?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fajYEF2UJgA
(i cant get embeds working)

If you think about it, the cartoony eyes MIGHT give him super powers to mine could POSSIBLY win. also did you know that Pepsi man has a video game

2 Likes

updated my reference sheet since the old one was… a lot.

This one below is the old one.

3 Likes

after since, i did improve my shading skills to make it look more alright.

This was from beginning of 2026 to today or (middle of the year of 2026)

1 Like

Orb

2 Likes

I made this thingy using one pencil for a school challenge and I made another using 5 but I haven’t gotten that back yet

2 Likes

dang that is good

thanks
(,)

1 Like

this my oc :)

3 Likes

btw i never did any digital drawing

Nope definently not
IMG_0220|690x458

Been drawing bones and the likes.

Also been trying to figure out vanishing points.

3 Likes

nice (10w)

New chapter 2 oc lore.

1 Like

u know how to animate characters?

yo how do you do that show me pls

1 Like

I finished the drawing from before

6 Likes

that is so cool how do you do it bro like is so good 10/10

2 Likes