[Applications Requested] Wick Editor Community Leaders! (due 10/23)

Hi Everyone!

Today, we’re announcing a search for Wick Editor community leaders!

Community Leaders will work to uphold the values of the Wick Editor project, have an opportunity to become moderators on our forum, and may receive an opportunity to receive further virtual training from the Clinic for Open Source Arts (COSA) at the University of Denver! Those chosen to work with COSA will receive a stipend!

Community Leaders will learn how to contribute the most to open source projects like Wick Editor.

Community leaders must fill out a short application at this link: Wick Editor Community Leaders Application

Applications are due 10/23 by 5PM ET! I look forward to reading your applications, and seeing what we can do together!

6 Likes

Wow, what a great honor!

Even if I don’t get chosen, it’s still great to have new leaders :D

5 Likes

I signed up too

1 Like

Espero ter a honra de ser escolhido!!! sou do Brasil !

translation

I hope to have the honor of being chosen! I’m from Brazil!

Hi All, an update on this topic.

Two Wick Editor community members were chosen and are currently going through the program! I’ll follow up wiht some updates in due time. Thank you to everyone that submitted an application.

3 Likes

I know jovanny is one of them but who is the other person?

Maybe Jovanny followed through and the other one didn’t.

I thought Jovanny was already a moderator… maybe he means new moderators besides Jovanny?

I had a 45 minutes video call with Luca at that time, It seems that the process is somewhat complicated and they needed people with some basics requirements… (age, behavior, etc…); and I think that he and his team decided to just include me at the time. I know that this could sound an interesting work to do for some of you, but in fact it is not. It has some things that we have to work behind the scenes that have made me wish in several occasions to not do it anymore.

2 Likes

@Luxapodular I still want to be mod what do I do