►►**Brick Player share your animation easier!** ◄◄▶NEW UPDATE◀

Hey @Jordy and @Watrmeln Want to work again? If not, i will ReBrand BrickPlayer With new People

I still want to work on it, just not sure what to work on

1 Like

Ah ok Great Thanks for you Response.

Here are some points:

Better Ui and Thing need to add there
also A Timline Like This image so that the user can slide around the Animation like on youtube

i would want to see the break but I’m ready now

1 Like

Cool if you want you can get a bit more free time I will ask in the forum for helping us with the Timeline
Also our first Marketing animation is done a full Redly Episode :smiley:

nah I’m all good I can help :smile:

1 Like

If you want you could also make an Animation. We will share all of our animations when the BrickPlayer is done

ok but do yall have a recent copy of the brickplayer

1 Like

Just Make the animation you can add in the player in a new layer when its done

1 Like

over 200 Views Guys we have to make a new update I will ask around if someone can help us to make a Timeline

let’s work on it btw I will do the graphics and stuff because I’m not that good at coding

1 Like

me too
That why i will ask around

ok @Jordy We two can word on the landing page The only things that we are going to change on this are the colors we need 3 colors not more but I will find a good color pallet also we are going to remove the .Wick section because this is not a feature for the Puplic Programm. you will recreate the starting menu in a working state I will create the Pages so the thing behind the button when you click on them.

Off Topic

We just received a like from @Hamzah_Al_Ani thanks that means a lot to me Also cool that you are coming back you are a true Present to the Wick Editor community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok we can work on that

1 Like

Cool i will be offline for 5 days :slightly_frowning_face: the internet is gone

ok last change for a coder we cant work with one so pleas consider joining

The Basic stuf is working. we have a Start and stop Funktion sadly it isnt Perfect and we have some Big missing features so PLEAS consider joining we realy need you at the team if you can code

I can help with code

1 Like

YAY, that’s Great thanks!!! you are really helping me the Project would be deat otherwise

hello :) I’m here to help

1 Like