Clicker Game (testers?)

Not like any ordinary type of clicker game, this is a leaf clicker game!
At least here, what you have to click actually moves around

This game was made with Wick Editor 1.18, and is simply a leaf in a pond that you click to increase your score. Please read the instructions below:

Instructions

Cheat Code:

To start with, there are 3 types of cheat code! There is a basic, special, and master cheat code! Now, I can’t give you the cheat code for anything, but I would like to let you guys know that it is possible to win the basic cheat code by playing this game!

How to get a Cheat Code:

Here’s what you’ll need to purchase:
Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 10.47.53 AM
Once you purchase this, you’ll be taken to a different frame with a special… well, when you get there, you’ll see what math you’ll need to do before finding this code!

What is this Economy Earn?

If you played the game, you probably noticed this:
Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 10.53.54 AM
So, what is this Economy Earn? Well, the economy earn is something I made up where every 3 seconds, it’ll get added to your bank. If you used a master cheat code, this will work differently, but the master cheat code is something that you won’t ever know :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait… How do I claim bank money?

Well, let’s say you purchased Mouse Streak, Mouse Relief, and Mouse Hover, you’ll find this:
Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 10.58.28 AM
By clicking this button, your bank will be empty, and what was inside of your bank will go with your money! Well, let me make it clear that it’ll be really stupid to waste $500 to claim your money if your bank is at $5.00, so be smart about your purchases, and don’t spam this button!

Pollution?

Oh yes, pollution!
Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 11.02.50 AM
Let me make it clear that when the water is 100% polluted, then your in for no luck! If you have less than 300 or 400 dollars, you’ll lose a couple of bucks & your bank will lose a greater amount (the bank will go as low as $0), but if you have more than 300 or 400 dollars, you’ll lose a percentage of your money (bank and pocket money) every 3 seconds! The more leaves you click and have, the faster it gets polluted! How do you clean the water?
That’s where this little fella comes in:
Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 11.06.49 AM
The first time, it’s easy to clean the water, just drop in 10 bucks, but then the number rises by fives, so it would be smarter to not clean the water by spamming this button unless if it’s more than 50% polluted! This game might be about leaves in a puddle, but it’s important to help save the environment!

What if the leaves leave the puddle?

Don’t worry, not even a wizard can take those leaves out of that puddle!

The instructions are also in the game.

Whats that scroll bar?

When you try to see the instructions, you’ll find a scroll bar. I added that there thinking that you’ll be able to scroll through the instructions, but it doesn’t work :confused:
Sorry, but to scroll through the instructions, you’ll have to hold and drag the screen.

Also, if you read the title, you’ll notice that I need testers, so think of this as the first version of the game, and more in the future like:

• Shop
  • Customed cursor
  • A chain to the leaf
  • Some rocks in that pond
  • Decorations
  • Green leaf
  • Trees
  • Wind
  • Different seasons
  • Give me suggestions?

Please report bugs and give suggestions

Why a pond game???

I’m not a tree hugger or anything, but I prefer to sometimes just work on natural projects.

Project File:

tbh, you’ll probably not gonna read everything here, so don’t even ask why I write this much!
Anyways, here’s the file:
HTML (2.6 MB)
(Wow, I’m surprised the file fit here :open_mouth: )

Credits and Notes:

Credits and notes

First of all, I would like to thank my history teacher for not giving me chapter homework this week, so thank you! I would’ve stayed up night doing it rather than finish this game if he did.

I would like to also thank the creators of Wick Editor (in specific, @Luxapodular, @zrispo, @nick, along with the rest of the Wick team) for creating this amazing software!

Also, I would like to give myself some credit for everything else (basically just drawing/ animating and coding).

Lastly, I would like to give credit to the Wick community! Everyone that helped this community become what it is, and without it, I wouldn’t have known how to use Wick in the first place! I would like to mention some names in specific (without using @ ) of some common people that helped this community grow:

Baron, pumpkinhead, Jovanny, bluecake, Trio, Cleetus_Kernel, BSA, butt, Jonathen_Obele, PinappleCow, Leslye, 509robotic, Mrdashell, BlurredPixels, Flameless-Blaze, Greg, HOTS, time_to_draw, pwiegers, Andre_Bray, PewPewTrooper, KringlePrinkles, Revon, Crafter, mojad, Luca, Zrispo, nick, pythong85, Colonial_Korn, and lastly, Nersion (my second account).

If I didn’t mention your name, I apologize, I tried to mention the names of people that I knew, so it’s very possible that I didn’t mention everyone. Therefore, this is a wiki! Please feel free to add in your name, but don’t delete any important text!

Lag? Slow?

Well, if this game lags on your computer, close other tabs, or if you’re using a screen recorder, stop recording to have the best experience while playing this clicker game. I apologize if nothing works and this game lags, it even works a bit slow on my device, but at an accepted speed. Please give feedback, and thank you for reading!

Here’s a deal:

Share the first 4 numbers of the basic cheat code if you found it to let me know that it’s possible to find the code. If anyone does find the basic code, I promise to share the special code here! Thank you!

How it looks like:

Now after seeing this post, I noticed how long it is! If you just scrolled down here, here’s the file:

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FILE

I guess this post answers all types of questions! Also, I did mention this was a wiki in this post, so feel free to hide some things if you ever feel overwhelmed with text

Sincerely,
Hamzah Alani

4 Likes

ill test! the cilcker game

1 Like

I dont have my pc to play it, but in a few days I will. Based on the pictures, the graphics are great!!!

1 Like

I hope you guys enjoy

I’m interested to know who would be the first to find the code!

(Tip: when it gives you the math for the code, take a screenshot before the timer takes you back)

I haven’t played this game yet but it looks very cool