Introduce yourself!

well I found wick when I was watching alan becker when I found out pivot animator was a virus I deleted pivot animator and went to wick I don’t have many skills.

1 Like

@MrDashell, Most skills are developed, so focus on something you want to learn and go for it.

Pivot animator is a virus?

yeah it turned into a trojan it’s hard to find a safe one now due to the website getting hacked

What about the mobile version?

I dunno try getting some research

1. my username
  2. Gaming. I also make games. I program in java, c++, html and probably more. I also animate.
  3. idk my website is hiyaahx.weebly.com, you can find most of my games there.
  4. Newgrounds

http://hiyaahx.weebly.com/

i thought u coded html

i do but i dont know how to host a html website.
plus my designing is bad

https://github.io free hosting

Hello,

My name is Pranav and you can just call me by that name. I am ok/ good at animations especially in stick-figures! I am pretty good at composing action sequences and scenes in stick-figures using animations and also pretty good at editing and music! I found this editor through a youtube video(recommended) and I’m new! Looking forward to “animate” here!

4 Likes

Welcome @Pranav_Diddi

welcome @Pranav_Diddi

You managed to make a 3d game in js and CSS thats the same level as making a 3d engine in a simplified version of JS, Right?

no sirreee mine is MUCH simpler
he made a full on engine

Welcome @Pranav_Diddi . I saw your work and yes you have talent :slightly_smiling_face: I wish you luck here at wick Editor it is verry great to use

someone help me with this part

Click this leaf image to start
If you have a cheat code, then type it in the text box before clicking the leaf

About cheat code

You can find the cheat code by purchasing “hacker leaf,” which should give you some super easy math to do to get the code. So far, no one that I know of made it that far since “hacker leaf” is really expensive! Also, this is a “nature-based” game, so you will lose money if you contaminate the water too much, which is why this game is impossible to be successful in without making smart purchases

More info can be found here:

jk ik it was a joke

1 Like