Forum fighters Old HQ

oh thats why i could not go on the forum for 4 days

i suggested on putting a keyword so we can use the search feature to find topics that have a version of the forum fight game associated with it

no you couldn’t go on the forum for 4 days because there was a problem with the servers

2 Likes

oh :expressionless:

Another good tip, from my experience, try to minimize the use of the brushes. The way that WickEditor handles the brush traces is inefficient for some reason. When I started to develop the Arena, it was a different one with a lot of brushes traces/lines, etc… the perfirmance was pretty bad. Instead, I deleted it, and then started that one using shapes… like circles, rectangles, etc… As you noticed, that stage/Arena, has a good performance.

Hmm, I wish I knew this earlier. Almost all my project use nothing but the brush tool
(The brush tool is just one of my favorites I guess)

Yea, I scrolled to find the latest one, this is the latest file. Like @pumpkinhead said, ctrl+f the version to find it

A good solution for the first Arena is to export the entire Arena as a Vector Drawing, and then use a converter to PNG, and import that back to the editor. You will definitely notice a significant improve in terms of performance.

you don’t have to download dropbox to use it

oh hey dashell

tada!
Screenshot 2020-09-24 at 6.13.52 PM

i can’t read it. the resolution is very low

you need to be tested first. go to the forum fight control room

i think you need to wait for coolguy

i dunno. wait i guess

hey, guys, could you store away the people who have ocs but are students in the control room
I don’t wanna break anything

hey so further up you said to make a jump thing should I make one soon and send it over?

also should we have 10 or 8 characters

Wait, are you speaking of stickman #1130’s jumping animation?
Feel free to create anything that you’ll need for your OC
(Your already ahead of other people and have the walk cycle done, which is a good thing)

oh ok I’ll create him shooting a laser, jumping, and maybe some other stuf

1 Like

woah woah woah pewpewtrooper
your still one of the people i have listed in the control room
just follow the tasks and ill let you though

(but ill let you continue doing your OC for now)