Collab: Blobblys Adventures

lol ye dang but I’ll come up with ideas for scenes and events

i was thinking about a level that the boss is a robot and he throws a laser and sometimes you gotta duck and sometimes jump

1 Like

cool I like it

1 Like

the thing is it makes me sad bc I feel like I’m doing nothing but I want to but can’t pls help…

um you could probably make a story or something

Good idea but I also want to code…

well if you can help then you can always download the wick file and code

ok I’ll try but I’m not very good at coding and I want to learn how to code like y’all

the way that i learned coding really wasn’t by watching tutorials on youtube even tho that made me more interested in coding but it was by asking questions here on the forums and before i knew what the forums where I always thought of an idea that could work even if I was eating and then tried it out.

1 Like

oki I’ll learn and we can code a game together just by ourselves after a while

1 Like

why did yall remove the smear frames i made on the attack?

it was him idk

?? which one??

oh you can check the older wick file on the red square enemy attack

1 Like

Srry bout that, I was combining multiple files and deleting frames so I might’ve forgotten to add it

You guys can work on the file, since I may be inactive for a while due to school work, but I could still chat and help with code and probably get some more progress done in free time.

You could delete the mouseclick script, I only added this for testing purposes and to show how we could bring enemies in by using the clone() function, which I thought of as a simpler method of doing it and could really help with making levels :)

oh ok it dont matter i can add the smears back but i can also easily make levels without the cloning function thanks tho

Don’t say that, you do matter, pardon me if I made you feel otherwise.

Edit:
Oh, that must’ve been a typo or some error, nevermind

what no it’s just copying and pasting

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he meant to say “it”…

1 Like

does anyone at all have a wick file tht shows what they’re working on rn I wanna help