Collab: Blobblys Adventures

guys anyone @Hamzah_Al_Ani @anon18187711 @bluethe_bot_academy @WickNewbie

I am working on different types of enemies right now.

The file (1.1 MB)

i kinda busy…this month so …sorry :sweat_smile:
but if you want me to animate sth …just tell me

oki guys its oki

I added in the scrolling code, placed enemies and objects on different frame to clone them from (in order to speed performance), and used @awc95014’s platformer engine for a more perfect collision.
blobbys adventures10-3-2021_13-25-40.wick (1.1 MB)

If you already started on them, send me the file and I’ll add em’ in with this current file

Only variants of enemies so far, so nothing big.

oki thx ill try it

1 Like

we only have 6 more days

Added some more enemies.

• The fire one does large areas of damage, but it never goes without its fire shield. Break it, and it flees!

• The ice one has similar traits to the fire one, but with less knockback and range and more speed.

• The earth one charges and rushes you. Quickly.

• The air one moves slowly, but it can kill you very quickly - take out its air gust and it flees.

blobbys adventures10-5-2021_12-12-47.wick (1.4 MB)

1 Like

@Ryder_Beaumont I really like blobby’s adventures If you would please send me it when it is finished

Oh ok I’m sorry for bothering you guys

It’s fine.
Here is the last file.
blobbys adventures10-5-2021_12-12-47.wick (1.4 MB)

Thx please check out my topic something to do

Hi everyone, I know it’s been a while and I miss you guys, I want to reopen this project and really make it way better. Kinda like mario, but probably a little worse lol. If we need to talk about it just ping me… also, thanks everyone who helped me with this before, do you think this is a good idea @Hamzah_Al_Ani

I don’t see why it would be a bad idea, I’d be glad to help with this again!
As a note though, some of the members in this team became inactive on the forums, so it would be a good idea to check in with the other members of this collab to know who is still around and who’s not.

I got you, I will check!

@WickNewbie @bluethe_bot_academy Are you guys still here?

Also @Hamzah_Al_Ani ou got any Ideas, or anyone to help, how will we revive this.

I could help, what do I have to do???

1 Like

I think we can improve the gameplay by implementing Baron’s platformer engine and my version of the vcam, after that we focus on the art and add some wallpapers and such. Maybe we could add a “level’s map” and a new starting menu… I still can’t see the file bc I’m on mobile, but I’ll check it when I get access to my computer later today.

And new character enemies and such