Collab: Tank Game

I like that idea a lot… but don’t over animate it… the school idea is awesome. if the canvas is 1920x1080, then the card could be smaller so the title letters could fix. It definitely smaller. No to the squirrel, but maybe you could add the teacher far away like in the middle way between the school and the tank… like she is looking for the missing student or something…

Update:
Oh, add the cel phone on the grass next to the student.

2 Likes

I’m still working in the mortar… It will shoot electric bullets that will paralyzed the player for a couple of frames… I should have it working for tomorrow night or so.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 10.58.04 PM

4 Likes

Updates on Mortar Enemy…

3 Likes

Designing @awc95014 enemy… (It doesn’t have shades yet)

3 Likes

@Hamzah_Al_Ani and @awc95014, I need a boss from each of you. (When you have time). We have plenty of time. I put this collab for September.

@bluethe_bot_academy, any update on the main screen? Wheb you have that ready, I should be able to start integrating it with the intro sequences.

2 Likes

well…this is latest progress so far :

main title screen6-19-2022_13-37-57.wick (544.8 KB)
(idk why the GIF glitching a bit)

welp…i actually planned to finish it earlier but due to the family trip (ends yesterday…) ,i had to finish it after the trip

2 Likes

Family, school, collage, etc… always comes first. It happens to me, I only have like one hour per day, sometimes a little bit more… I have other responsibilities… this is for hobby and fun (at least to me)

small feedback, I was thinking on this game main screen like something peaceful with maybe a slow piano tones… so the animation should reflect peace, like slow…

Could you make it a little bit slow, or like less wind? (don’t worry we have time). So far I like the color and the vibe.

2 Likes

Here is my progress with the driller enemy:

2 Likes

like …making animating each 4 frames (minimum ) ?? like this result :

(huh in the wick editor it ok…but the gif glitch… )
main title screen6-20-2022_9-54-01.wick (558.6 KB)

1 Like

That is definitely better. Now that I’m seeing the tank, it needs some love… Here are some things to consider…

Tank’s shapes (red circles) They need some adjustments and refinements
Generic shades on trees… (yellow rectangles) This shade is like a huge rectangle covering mountains and trees…

The tank shouldn’t be transparent…

1 Like

Enemy Roster Updates:

Update, Adding
@MrDashell
@awc95014

Also a new Eyeball enemy:

3 Likes

Screenshot_104 You used my design and made it better :)

My today’s task is to enhance the code, I have some things in the code that need some love… Here is the list classes…

2 Likes

@bluethe_bot_academy, how the main screen going?

1 Like

Working in some collectibles… I have fully implemented all of them, but the clock, which is the one that I’m currently working on.

Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 11.20.05 AM

2 Likes

Here is how the game main screen is so far…

Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 6.27.17 PM

@bluethe_bot_academy, Hope you are fine. Please let me know if you are not able to work on this anymore… In that case, I can try to do it myself.

2 Likes

eh!!??
first of all, sorry i not reply to you before :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
i kinda tired yesterday night (when you send this reply:

)
i just finished some stuff for my college and some of family stuff…
so i dont have much time until now …

so i tried to finish the main screen today (for now im not busy…TwT)
and i think i will not able to work on the collab after i finish the main screen TwT i gonna be so busy based on my calendar

1 Like

Main Screen with Buttons and Credits:

2 Likes

:scream: :sob:

No problem… your collaboration has been key to this project. Thank you so much @bluethe_bot_academy

1 Like

TwT your welcome…man this collab teach me so much TwT

i really enjoy this collab .thank you so much jovanny for the collab TwT
i gonna be busy like 3 or 4 weeks so
after that i will tell you if i could join again… (since i stilll waiting for my college in October )

1 Like