Dear any creators of wick

HELP this project i was working on that took a month of work my screen went white and I forgot to save and ill admit that was really stupid of me but pls help tell me anything ANYTHING pls this took me so long to make and now its going down the drain like its a piece of rice on a plate put in the sink but bigger then that bit yeah HELP and fix this problem and not only for me for everyone out there trying to fix this problem.
Sincerely, Luis Steele

This is a common bug where screen suddenly goes white while playing regardless of file in question.

Nothing can be done. If you’re lucky the autosave is still there, but otherwise there’s nothing.
I’m sorry about the file loss. I’ve found app wick at least to give me this problem often (web wick gives too, but I use almost exclusively the application and therefore can’t warrant for frequency). I get it often enough that half the time I make large changes, I save before playing.
When I added to the bug report, there was no specific response as such- the initial idea was that it was a bug in the file in question, but no. It is a random general problem not restricted to specific files.
Also note Rule 3.

Damn that sucks dude

1 Like

Try refreshing the page and then maybe the autosave is there.

Well, if it makes you happy, you can tell me what the game is about and I can try help you with making it and recreating it.

Well I closed out of the game and It auto saved

did you test it or save it right before you closed out because it autosaves when you play it I think

Yes and right after it opened from auto save I immediately saved and I will never make that mistake again