Forum fighters Old HQ

No worries
We could upload ur gif into the project

well i do know that the limbs and mouth are bfdi assets but fortunately they are in the public domain

We gotta close the invitation. Like, now. There are wayyyyyy too many people.

Yeah I think we have enough people already now

ok i’ll help @mojad with animation what should i do

thx pineapple

i think we got people working on that, thank you.

Updated. We can’t have 18 characters. “The more the merrier” stops at some point, and 15+ contributors is chaos. Hanzoh and I are trying to sort this out but it just doesn’t work well.

2 Likes

Latest version has a problem. Someone didn’t use the most recent version.

woah, that’s a lot. (i’ve renamed the title so people know the character thing is closed)

1 Like

Yeah, I actually re-renamed it. :| It basically says the same thing.

2 Likes

Wait I thought only the OP could change the title ofhow did you do that???

1 Like

Regulars can change titles. That means Hanzoh, mojad, and me.

1 Like

Not sure how it happens, but I’m a regular now…

3 Likes

:clap: :clap: clAps
Give it up for Jovanny :)

On a very, very different topic and on a very different part of the spectrum:
We can’t have more than 15 people, it’s too hard to manage. Best case scenario, we have 7 or so characters and maybe a little more than 10 contributors. Big difference from what we have now!! We need to know who is getting the boot. I’m not saying this just for the sake of it, okay? It’s really unorganized. If you need evidence for that, look at the number of replies compared to literally all other posts on this forum. We have live back-and-forths very often compared to other posts. I get like more than 30 replies overnight. This is how much Hanzoh and I try to manage.

1 Like

Baron thank you for this
I can help try and organize

I appreciate the offer to help. I guess it depends on how many people we have at the end of the cuts. Too many leaders is also a problem. If we have 12 or more, I’m sure you can help out.

1 Like

bfdi

1 Like

Ok, so here’s everyone working on this project, with a quick description of them and their role. Please, go next to your name and add in what you’re working on so we could keep track. There is a wiki for this post, so anyone can edit.

Everything should go in here

Hamzah_Al_Ani
Coding, testing, and active 24/7 on the forums, so I’ll be able to answer any questions quickly. He also made the first arena and animated the first two characters.
OC: The fire guy

BSA_15
Working on music
OC: BSA

butt
Created this topic, and our original leader
OC: Cow

pumpkinhead
One of the best coders here, working on the player stats and is capable of anything.
OC: Pumpkinhead (with a lower case “h”)

awc95014
“Another brilliant coder,” as described by Hamzah_Al_Ani. The platformer engine for this game was made by yours truly! Appears to be the leader, but Hamzah is also keeping things in control.
OC: Baron

mojad
Working hard right now with animating OC’s. He has animated so far around 7 OC’s by himself (I’m not quite sure). Since he was busy animating other people’s OC’s, his OC was the very first I add to this project. If you need help with animating, he’s the right man :+1:
OC: Mojad

Adante_Pon
Please Fill This in
OC: Adante

mlgcoolguys_1
Working hard to make this project a perfect one. If your new, you’ll need to pass some test made by him. He’s also a designer. He designed the bar menu (which isn’t in the current version yet)
OC: Triobyte (Incomplete)

509robotic
playtesting & a little coding
(art too plz)
OC: Soul Boy

time_to_draw
Please Fill This in
OC: Ink Boy (incomplete)

Mrdashelll
Animation has to do school so always cant be active
OC: Recordy (Almost Complete)

PewPewTrooper112
He’s kinda new, but a great stickman animator!
OC: Stickman #1130

PineappleCow
Helping mojad with animating.
OC: Forky (or Mr.Fork, idk)

Fanta_Donut

Missing!

OC: Unnamed (incomplete)

Jovanny
Great artist, and is working to design amazing arenas!
OC: ?

logan_leighton
Please Fill This in

Fat_Clouds
She is working on designing an arena. Kinda new to using wick, so she needs time

PotatoPandaIsHere
Please Fill This in
OC: ? (Note from mlgcoolguy: for now potato panda seemed to be not very t enthusiastic so yaahhhhh)

Change things at your own risk. Don’t change other people’s information, only yours, please!
(BTW, it shows us who edited what)

Only the people that are working on this project are on this list. This is everyone, and I guess it’s max. Invitation’s are closed (unless if I forgot someones name, though I’m accurate I didn’t)

Also, I made a list of goals, every goal should be done in at least a week, and this will calculate the time that this project will be able to be released! This will only happen if everyone does their role!

Also, the maximum arenas would be 10 (we only have 2 complete). This is to avoid having too many layers in this project (1 arena= 1 layer).

LIST OF GOALS
  • Make the OC and name it!
    2020-09-22T04:00:00Z2020-09-27T04:00:00Z

• Animate a Walk Cycle and Jump animation
    2020-09-27T04:00:00Z2020-10-04T04:00:00Z

• Add FIGHTING animations, CODERS: This will be tough, but we’ll have to code every special ability. SO PLEASE, we’ll need the abilities planned and organized on 2020-10-05T04:00:00Z so we could start early.
    2020-10-05T04:00:00Z2020-10-18T04:00:00Z

• Create and ADD all Arenas that are either done or coming soon. CODERS: Code it so that when an arena is not in use, it gets removed to make the project move faster! The maximum is ten arenas, this number could change through time!
    2020-10-18T04:00:00Z2020-10-18T04:00:00Z

I typed this exactly when the wick forums went down, so most of it got deleted

1 Like