Forum fighters Old HQ

i really don’t know then. you changed your password, it might help. check other google apps and make sure it isn’t griefed (destroyed, changed, spammed).

so you restarted your computer while it was still a crdownload, but you have the crdownload? and you want it back?

1 Like

I was wondering if I can get it back, b/c I had a bug fixed on that version for one of my projects

But I can recreate it using an older version, so it’s no big deal

this is off topic go report your problem here

2 Likes

yeah, bsa has a point.

i don’t know if the crdownload can be redownloaded, maybe just forget it if it’s not a big deal

although tbh, the hacking thing was off topic too

yeah :slightly_smiling_face:

Reply #1818

yeah it happens a lot

Wait @BSA_15 you aren’t on the list of participants for the game, so are you actually in?

due to him :wave: “leaving”:wave:
we removed him, only for him to say he was back in later
and therefore…

so is he out now? he didn’t do the test either

well yes but actullay no
hes bacically a work pass holder

wait :thinking:

btw, the poll closed with 9 voters

awwwwwww mannnnn
we did it bois
copyright is no more

1 Like

ok

new stuff:
the safe is now working! ( although the anti-cheating lock is broken and I need @Hamzah_Al_Ani 's help to make it transparent when the code to the safe is confirmed)
the new hollow platform
it acts like a semi-solid that(; from below you can jump onto it and fight on it
(it’s also broken)
also added art and unfinished Almanac
so please type down your preferred Bio in the forums so i can insert it in a later update

What happened to this poll?

Forum Fighters history

0.2.9 0.3.0 0.3.1 0.3.2 0.3.3 0.3.4 0.5.0 (0.3.5) 0.5.1 (0.3.6) 0.5.9 (0.3.7) 0.5.4 (0.3.8) 0.5.6 (0.3.9) 0.5.9 (0.4.0) 0.6.4 (0.4.1)

My Project10-17-2020_11-54-29AM.wick (1.9 KB)
This games full history, almost every file, in one project

Also, reply # 1797

so @Hamzah_Al_Ani could u help fix it?