Forum fighters Old HQ

i was thinking more of short somewhat tame insults when destroying an enemy

doesn’t sound like a bad idea, but do we have people for the

(btw some characters don’t talk)

having no mouth doesnt matter lol

but each of us could just do our own characters’ voice right

ig ur right about having :no_mouth:

every OC (that talks) will need a catchphrase then, but lets get the final OC’s in first because adding audio to the project “might” cause bugs

(and might as well hear everyone’s opinions as well)

1 Like

well for starters why not you code the first dmging atk for baron
it should be a simple punch just so we can test win screen and others stuff
i send new file in a bit

The win screen should work fine, and the text in there should be set to announce the winner… but we might need to add in a couple of pictures in their of every OC in their winning pose or something, then we’ll test if it works perfectly

1 Like

ok but still get ready to just start on it

I’ll test your file right now, and I’ll try to add a quick punch in there for Barons OC

1 Like

Oh wait, I already made a damage system in lines 25-86 in the functions layer’s frame update script!
(it was the “old” system)

you’ll just have to delete line 24, then go and delete line 87 to have the system work

cool cool :)
trio is clueless

but you’ll have to use old OC’s b/c that code was a few versions “old”

so how are you gonna go around doing it

there are still some useless code in there that refers to removed OC’s like Andante and Mojad and ect, I might as well try to clean that up a bit, but for now, try using Baron’s OC and press “e” or “,” to cause damage once the players are touching.

I’ll share an updated project soon

good idea
but lets use R instead because its just far enough for people with big hands to play comfortabley

Yes, we might as have the player choose the fighting keys so people with any size of hands can play comfortably

1 Like

thats a even better idea!

hold on i always wanted to do this

dear @Luxapodular
if this topic gets 2k replies can you add an ‘acknowledge’ button to the forums so that we don’t have to ‘like’ people’s replies when we just want to say that we understand

1.19 is out

1 Like

so hows the progess?

i think when
example
‘if trio health = 0 &&& baron health is more the 0’
{playsound: come on trio your saws nearly gave me a paper cut that time’