Forum fighters Old HQ

ah yes of corouse
i have gone a head of my self again :p

Umm… I have the project opened right now, and looking in the asset library, there’s a lot of ttf files (along with Baron’s icon, and my png arena). I’m currently removing some useless ttf files (finished removing other useless assets too), I’ll share the latest project today so we can start coding the fighting attacks

2 Likes

I will take a look at this. IT’s possible dropbox changes the way that certain files are saved…

2 Likes

ffversion 0.6.5 for anyone interested

Changed some stuff, and removed some things from the asset library

1 Like

missing thing in arena 1

left guy is fat and facing wrong direction

everyone else is invisible

nobody else works properly

yer boi pkhead is gone :OOO
Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 3.50.57 PM

We can also have an underwater arena for Hawaii Dance(One of my recent soundtracks)

Or an island!

Oh wait, thanks for letting me know @baron, I probably deleted too much assets
(which might be why a lot of stuff are gone)

Also, the whole arena 1 was missing since version 5.9 or something, I just added in the png
(I thought u guys noticed…?)

I probably should’ve tested it, apologies everyone
Let’s just not use that versions

oh, that. i removed the picture because it was laggy, i thought i told everyone we needed to redesign the map without brushes, pencils, or images. maybe i didn’t.

Maybe we can replace it with another arena to reduce the lag?

@Cleetus_Kernel

the Hawaii dance is 15 MINUTES LONG :O
and is like 165mb
the most recent size of the game is 2.16 mb
165/2.16 = 76.389
your song is 76 times bigger then the game it self
perhaps you should try to learn how to loop it ?

maybe you mixed up MB and GB, make sure to check. but we definitely don’t need 15 minutes

U can definitely find a way to loop the song or something, I’m not even sure a game will last for more than 5 minutes… wait, is there a time limit for each match in Forum Fighters?

This will make the players rush at some point

2 Likes

I’m kinda too lazy to make it shorter.

time to answer all three questions
@Hamzah_Al_Ani yes
there should be a timer setting and base set of 3 min with a 30-sec rush
during rush, all (and I mean all) damage do 1.5 times more
@anon15550918
yes
send us sketch of some sort
@Cleetus_Kernel
ok it gives me a good reason to not have to use your song without me having guilt
BTW even tho you entered as a music man you can still help out with art and coding
please do

Hi @Fat_Clouds, is so good to have you back. Me and my wife will have your family in our prayers. Hopefully everything gets better. Meanwhile, you could definitely focus on this awesome Wick-Editor. That is for sure.

What about drawing something with light and shadow effects?

1 Like

how boat :sailboat: we slow it down a bit. what’s the first step? get all the right characters in and the wrong characters out. what’s next? code attacks and add animations. after that? arenas. after? timer/rush settings. then we decide on music. we already have a few soundtracks, that’s fine. let’s wait when we’re done with everything except the music/sfx.

okie
how bout give yourself a little more torso :)

ok final song for now
for use in future stage
name : a day in space