Forum Fighters: Rewritten (Discontinued)

by Nina

further intructions VVVV

2 Likes

ah i kinda liked the old one, but if we can transfer the details it would look nice

2 Likes

oh hoho
we are…
I am

(i want to mop the floor with myself)

(Also, @awc95014 @Hamzah_Al_Ani @pumpkinhead, I need your help
With the code.(

1 Like

i haven’t read your papers yet, but i will when i have time. maybe i’ll translate it to text in the process so it’s easier for others to read.

2 Likes

And MERCH
Let’s promote the HECK out of this game

Well some other people already got forum fighters as a name so we might want to rebrand before doing that.

What about Function Fighters?
(its bad ik lol)

Well, that means there’s multiple so we can have it too.

here is what is written in normal form so you don’t have to like turn your laptop/notebook/monitor to the side. also tryo, can you fix the orientation the next time you post a photograph of a paper plz?

the first

Combat System (final ver.)
a proposal for how the fighting system would work:

how it works: Each character has 4 (‘Item’/attacks) slots, the first slot of every character is filled with the ‘fist’, a simple melee Atk that cannot be switched out; every character may do this melee attack differently (e.g. Alexis has the fastest but weakest melee but kringle’s robot has the slowest while the strongest). the 3 other slots are filled with character-specpific ‘Item’/Attacks/or whatever. These Weapons (I’m calling them weapons from now on a general term) don’t all have to be directed at on attacking. They can be Passive items, defensive, Battling, or causing negative states. They do, however, all have downsides to keep it fair, one weapon should NEVER BE a Direct upgrade. The 3 slots are named: Primary, secondary & additional. Only a primary weapon can be equipped in the primary slot, some for the others.
To alternate between weapons you right click/scroll wheel & left click to activate, some weapons may have a cooldown, during cooldown you cannot use/switch to said weapon and, instead, switches to the next available weapon.

• Actually Remember when I said the “fists” can’t be switched out, nevermind that. but they can only be switched out by melee weapons used by the attacker.

basically you have 4 slots for changeable item/attacks, first one has to be a fist or another melee attack, second primary, third secondary, fourth additional (i suggest calling it “tertiary”?). these can serve any purpose not just attacking. to select one use scroll wheel, to use it use left click. some attacks have cooldowns where you cannot use/select the attack, trying to select it just skips to the next one

the second

Oh God… Another full page message
please read everything & Take note. I worked hard for this & I mean what I say land if you took the time read my old posts you would understand.

1. Regarding the concept of corruption & capturing
    philliment is a creative villain, he won’t just throw a bunch of corrupting goo or bag and call it a day. Each & everyone of the Ocs’ assets mean alot to him and using them (or their counterparts) to their maxim. potential. every corruption/capture is special. Example (for the 3rd time…) Trio. Trio is not a complete Tryo both are different Ocs, One corrupted by phill and ordered to capture Tryo for his talents. Tryo himself is (not god (???)) corrupted, only Trio is. When I ask you to make a Chapter, you have to come up with: A Theme (e.g. firewalls), the fighter you’re rescuing (e.g. pkhead), pre-rescued villain (corrupt pkhead), post-rescued villain (e.g. Pissed Trio (bit of a more vulgar word but i’m pretty sure that’s what it says)), storyline, personalities, possible Attacks for fighter, possible Attacks for villain, additional assets and more. ONCE The fighting code is done we (chapter owners) will all have to start doing it. This is also the designers’ times to shine! (and prove yourselfs to me).

2. Team communication
    I much rather a Responsive Topic than a dead one. When me or the other Top 3s + 1 (Baron, Ha, Pkhead & kringles). Now, I’m not anymore important to the Topic than the other & 4 one, without them ffw wouldn’t exist. But we got to make the Topic as interactive & constructing as possible. Try your best to respond in one way or another and I bet, we’ll be at most 1.5x more effective! (ALSO READ MAI POSTS OMG, I explain alot in them pleeeaaaseeeeeeeeeee)

1.5 (added notes) Summary: There is no definite way for a character to be “corrupted”, you could be fighting an alter-ego, machine powered by the fighter: asset brolan od a fighter (???), lookalikes or anything really.
1 rule: The evil versions of the fighters must look “somewhat” like the fighter.

not really how you use semicolons but whatever; most people don’t know how to anyway so they don’t try using them.

i am pumpkinhead and i think these are good ideas and i don’t really have any better ones.

5 Likes

nah i searched like 4 months ago only one thing has the name forum fighters

Is the name copyrighted?

no but I think the person that got the name copyrighted their site so it probably also copyrights the name

Thanks for taking the time to rewrite that @pumpkinhead (also, nice pfp :)

There’s little difference between Trio and Tryo, which can make things confusing.
Since Trio and Tryo are going to be on opposite sides and have different colors/ appearances, I think that they should also have slightly more different names so the user can differentiate between the two and doesn’t think that they’re the same person (same goes for other OC’s).

Also, not really important

I’ll just name em’ Flame

er, I don’t think that’s how it works.

Try searching “Forum Fighters” with quotes
First result: This topic
Other results: Here

3 Likes

What about Wick Warriors?

What about this

the

Corrupted Candlewick Heroes

What about:

Wick Warriors

Lets just stick to Forum Fighters (Unless you think Wick Warriors is good)

What the. that doesn’t sound like a game name.

Neither does “Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha” but it’s still a game lmao