Forum Fighters: Rewritten (Discontinued)

i have several questions. it’s been like 4 days but i realized that i made some assumptions that may not necessarily be true.

1. how does one get “corrupted?”
  2. what happens when they get corrupted? i assumed it like made a corrupted clone or something but it could also just simply corrupt the victim
  3. generally how is the villain defeated and what happens when they are?

My guesses

1. Idk
  2. victim gets corrupted, color scheme goes out of wack
  3. Prob love and friendship power or fighting, then decorrupted

my idea is that philliment picks up a oc than some effects happen than it turns the oc corrupted

so basically this

Ye But more of a like picking up by the neck or non existent neck (for like people like pumpkin head they just get picked up by there not existing neck

Hey so good news, I added a The googles and the logo… Bad news is animating this character because of some of the parts, especially the entire torso, since I had to separate them into lower and upper… kind of…

Toria Character (4-5-2021).wick (21.9 KB)

Do let me know if you have any problems with the character rig, Tyro.

4 Likes

hey is it ok if I help with art and code? if so here’s a text example that we could use. text test

1 Like

I also made dialogue using my soon-to-exist textcontrols system
Download (94.7 KB)

1 Like

Anyone else think Green is a good look on toria?
Download it: Toria Character4-5-2021_11-06-06.wick (81.2 KB)

Meh

What about purple (#7e00ff) with green (#81FF00) details? Green is inviting and denotes goodwill, and purple s the color of royalty and adds a touch of elegance and prestige so I think they would work well together.

turned the scarf and accents purple and made skin redder

also purp and green looks wack to me idk why
Also here’s her with purp main color

Can you send the psd file if you’re using photoshop/photopea or the wick file so we can edit the colors?

I personally prefer the original colors @KringlePrinkles had

But it’s still nice seeing how many different styles you can add to just one character
Keep up the creativity :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I agree with Hamzah and to just darken the orange and yellow to decrease the contrast between the orange/yellow and brown

1 Like

Toria Character4-5-2021_13-26-13.wick (81.2 KB)
here’s the file

1 Like

i also did this for the people that wanted low contrast between the colors

1 Like

That looks awesome! What if you make the orange and yellow like 90% transparent and make a brown layer behind it? That way it’s closer to the brown color

i got u bro @nuggetofwisdom

1 Like

Yes!!! It looks amazing!