Forum Fighters: Rewritten (Discontinued)

It uh

Does.

Quick let me get the popcorn before you guys start arguing

(We’re making a game here)

Screenshot (72)

Forum Fighters it is then!

1 Like

I’m just saying it doesn’t have the style of game were going for its more like a RPG game the name you mentioned

I can smell the merch

IT LOOKS SO GOOD
Merch + amazing designs + upcoming game = STONKS
download (3)
1 Like

@Hamzah_Al_Ani @mlgcoolguys_1 Can we get some more OC? Because I would seriously buy this merch just by the design

In case my oc becomes part of the game here’s this
me_imageSequence4-6-2021_18-28-40.zip (125.8 KB)

Bro geez thats expensive

Damn I didn’t realize
Guess I’ll use a different merch website
Never mind I can change the price

Would you buy it?

I don’t wanna write an other paragraph of text so I’ll say it rather bluntly
When doing drawings always put your best foot forward, spebd some time on it, especially if it’s a character, try to extend the time you take you draw and have a higher standard of quality. It’ll definitely come out better.
(Also trio and tryo have different appearances but same colour pallets >:))

1 Like

I think that this is getting in the wrong direction… be careful and remember, this collab is to make a game, a wick game. This is not helping or contributing to the development of the game.

5 Likes

I swapped the colors to see how it would look like
(and while I was at it, I tried out some other colors…)

Also, I’ll probably change that old walk cycle I had in the last FF collab to something that looks more like this.

3 Likes

Also, I thought I might also share how I changed the colors since I was able to do it in 2 minutes using just code… which was better than going through every path and changing the color that way… that would’ve taken me hours since there’s 161 different paths in that drawing!

This trick saved me a lot of time :relieved:
It might help us in the future as well

2 Likes

Cyan fire seems like a good fit for something
I’m not sure which one could be bad, all look good to me 0_o

1 Like

Do you have the PSD (PhotoShop Document) or vectorized file (svg) of it?
(Also it looks AMAZING!!)

I only have a Wick file of it (you can export wick projects to svg though)
Flame4-7-2021_10-04-03.wick (117.0 KB)

(side note: I made that drawing long time ago)

1 Like

I personally want corrupted oc’s to be purple Idk why.

i have an idea for my corrupted version’s story

he comes from an alternate universe from like some kind of magical item pkhead found, but pkhead accidentally like breaks the magical item thing before the corrupted version can get back to his universe so now he is trapped. and angry at pkhead. and then philliment finds him and realizes he is quite powerful and then like manipulates him into helping him. by like hypnotizing him or something and taking advantage of his homesickness.

5 Likes